G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

Discus and support G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shane Moyer, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Shane Moyer
    Shane Moyer Guest

At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just me?

:)

Shane Moyer, Feb 15, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Shane, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can try to do a system reset.

Remember, a factory reset erases all your data from the device

Go to More Settings > Select System > Advanced > Select Reset Options > Select Erase all data

If the screen lock or Google account protection has been enabled, you will need to enter the correct information (Pattern / PIN / Password) to proceed.

Select Erase all data.

Source: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/7712795874455-FAQ-Logitech-G-CLOUD-Gaming-Handheld

I hope this helps.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox cloud gaming now have a limit time to play ( 10 minutes)

Keep in mind starfield increased the demand for cloud and it's no longer managed by ms aa Ubisoft owns xcloud now
  4. blueamcat Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

5. ttttubby Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Is it failing when connecting to your own xbox or to the xcloud servers? Sometimes connecting to my own xbox doesnt work until i restart my xbox
  6. hsbrsb Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Is it failing when connecting to your own xbox or to the xcloud servers? Sometimes connecting to my own xbox doesnt work until i restart my xbox
    I’m guessing the xCloud servers, or the app
Thema:

1. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud - Similar Threads - Cloud update keeps

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  4. MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?: Just noticed today that all flights after 12/25/23 are not showing on "My Logbook"........? a0bd7476-968c-4983-8f2b-836c80ca4934
  5. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  6. Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?: I have a question, i occasionaly play flight sim with cloud gaming. Specifically when i'm away and don't have my series s at hand. I notice that the updates require an install, and i think this is...
  7. Cloud sync will not update Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud sync will not update Xbox Series X.: Hi team, My brother & i are loving this game, but we are having issues. We currently play Starfield via Xbox Series X, Cloud via Xbox App, Cloud via Apple & Cloud via Samsung TV. My brothers...
  8. Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since i updated my controllers i cannot use my controller to play on gamepass cloud gaming: Whenever the game starts i get this prompt.. ive updated my controllers as well so im not sure why i cannot play 9f6d00e2-f1cd-47e2-a9d2-b172f41f5fc5
  9. Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?: Hello, I am aware the Xbox engineers are working on this, but I was wondering if there is an update as to when it will be officially supported. Although I love my Xbox X for several reasons and...
  10. Cloud data recovery after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud data recovery after update: Hi, Can anyone assist with the below Updated my Forza Horison 5 on my Xbox 1. Logged into the game and I was connected my Xbox live and had internet. Game brought up a synchronization option...