Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives

Discus and support Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While we know it's coming, that is old news, but i read somewhere today (can't remember if it was a Twitter or wepage) but it was from March, Phil or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives


    While we know it's coming, that is old news, but i read somewhere today (can't remember if it was a Twitter or wepage) but it was from March, Phil or the Major that next update in April they hinted at the external HDD. I'll link to it if i find it again.
     
    Thorbjørn Jensen, Mar 5, 2014
    #16
  2. Good, because at the rate we are going I'll be full by Destiny.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 5, 2014
    #17
  3. I was on the beta with the amount of feedback they got it wouldn't surprise me
     
    GrowlingYapper, Mar 5, 2014
    #18
  4. Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives

    Thorbjørn Jensen, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

    Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives

    While we know it's coming, that is old news, but i read somewhere today (can't remember if it was a Twitter or wepage) but it was from March, Phil or the Major that next update in April they hinted at the external HDD. I'll link to it if i find it again.
  6. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives

    Good, because at the rate we are going I'll be full by Destiny.
  7. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives

    This report is like a newspaper reporting "Someday life on earth will end". It's a "No Duh" statement but with no firm specifics on when, they are basically just writing a story on something everyone already knows.
  8. RepaidYeti18970 Win User

    Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives

    you people really are taken in with all this they are listening to us with this update stuff lol
  9. RepaidYeti18970 Win User

    Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives

    they arent listening lol, because they rushed the console out they had already decided to update with all these features anyway and even before the one was released ohhhhhh
Thema:

Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives

Loading...
  1. Future Xbox One update will include support for external hard drives - Similar Threads - Future update include

  2. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  3. Future Xbox Console idea for you

    in XboX Insiders
    Future Xbox Console idea for you: Subject: Next-Gen Strategy: Mitigating Project Helix Hardware Costs via a Multi-Storefront Subscription Tier Dear Xbox Leadership Team / Asha Sharma, With the recent discussions surrounding...
  4. The future of the Xbox Insider (preview) programme?

    in XboX Insiders
    The future of the Xbox Insider (preview) programme?: Just noticed that I've been on the preview programme for over a decade now and started to wonder about what is coming next. I've noticed a significant decline in new features, activities and...
  5. Xbox Ally X Experience and Future of XBOX AIO

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Ally X Experience and Future of XBOX AIO: Dear, Just my two cents on having played with Xbox Ally X for a week or so. I am maybe not the average target audience but nevertheless maybe this is helpful. I own both a High end PC , Xbox,...
  6. Everything is Xbox — the future is being shaped by merging it all into a promising tomorrow.

    in XboX Insiders
    Everything is Xbox — the future is being shaped by merging it all into a promising tomorrow.: Open Letter to Microsoft: A Respectful, Visionary Transition for the Xbox Brand To the leadership teams at Microsoft, Xbox, and Xbox Game Studios, As a long-time Xbox player and passionate...
  7. Co-pilot for gaming is being worked on for a future release!

    in XboX Insiders
    Co-pilot for gaming is being worked on for a future release!: Hello everyone, I recently heard about Copilot for gaming. This is very interesting to me as I am totally blind. I am grateful for all of the innovation and accessibility that Microsoft has put...
  8. Jet set radio future updated consoles please?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future updated consoles please?: Jet set radio future needs a update any way to recommend games? Is it a way xbox( Microsoft) can allow gamers to vote on games want to come over to new consoles? 4d2c6b1f-cc9c-4120-a94e-ecbd136638b0
  9. Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...: Hi there's any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size but I have a bunch of Xbox 360 and one games...
  10. Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update: Now I haven't been in the program long but I did get to see what the new dashboard will be when Xbox decides to update it and that's what I'm talking about is the one where you can basically see...