Future Xbox controllers need to be better

Discus and support Future Xbox controllers need to be better in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was once playing some games with my friend on his Nintendo Switch, and he has a Nintendo switch Pro Controller. He was able to aim more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbdarrahmanAlsamir, May 6, 2020.

1. Future Xbox controllers need to be better

Hello,

I was once playing some games with my friend on his Nintendo Switch, and he has a Nintendo switch Pro Controller. He was able to aim more presice in games like splatoon with the weird gyroscope that's implemented in that controller...

and I was just wondering, why don't xbox controllers implement this feature in future Console or Controllers? I like the features of the Elite Controller on xbox and the fact that you can customize the additional buttons and so on.. and if the gyroscope
    thing could be added to future Controllers, it could be just used as a low-dpi joystick to aim better in games

It could be implemented on any xbox (One, series x) since you just need a software update for the console itself

The mayor reason I want this feature is because I hate it when I play cross platform games like Fortnite and play against PC players. They can aim like hitmans. Or in Minecraft where I struggle to aim at a button to open my iron door...

this gyroscope (idk if it is a gyro or accelerometer, but I don't care as long as it is like the switch pro controller) feature could be so revolutionary

I don't know how hard it is for auch features to become reality

or why it could be not possible

If it's not possible, please tell me WHYY

(and sry for my bad engrish by de wae, wuv U)

:)

AbdarrahmanAlsamir, May 6, 2020
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Why don't MS Xbox produce a simple wired controller?

to be honest I think wireless control is so much better, the trend of the future is all the wires being replaced.
  3. onyxishere Win User

removing parental contro;

Disarmed - for future reference it would be better for you to create a new thread detailing your issue instead of bumping an older one.

If your parents have forgotted the passcode for the parental controls they will need to contact phone support for your region for more assistance.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible give my xbox 360 to my son?

If he lives in the same house as you do , you can even let him play on your account.
    It would be better to create his own account. Especially if he is younger and parental controls need to be put in place. Plus it would be better for his progress to be tied to his own account to avoid problems in the future.
  5. robwarrior1 Win User

Broken custom Xbox one controller

I have also had lots of xbox controller issues/ breakages microsoft need to make thier controllers better
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

modded and rapid fire controllers

bahahaha need a turbo to be good heh?? I wish this was not an available device on xbox. now a scuff controller that is what I want to get. ,more freedom and placement of buttons and button mapping to your controllers, that is the future!!!
Thema:

Future Xbox controllers need to be better

1. Future Xbox controllers need to be better - Similar Threads - Future controllers need

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. xbox future

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox future: if microsoft will allow native mouse and keyboard support on xbox,I think xbox will be the most popular gaming station... 0f1dead7-d694-485e-93a0-d6fb35847133
  6. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  7. Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform: I asked bing (ChatGpt) a question about why controller support is so behind technology on the Xbox platform and was told that this is a limitation of the current version of XInput. When asking why...
  8. Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future: I’ve always thought that the gamerscore we rack up on the leaderboard when we play games should be added to our main gamerscore once the month is over and I would like to see this implemented...
  9. Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?: So, have been on Xbox since the start and seen lots of OS changes and innovation but recently it feels like console OS's (and games IMHO) have started to stagnate with no real innovation only...
  10. Jet set radio future updated consoles please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future updated consoles please?: Jet set radio future needs a update any way to recommend games? Is it a way xbox( Microsoft) can allow gamers to vote on games want to come over to new consoles? 4d2c6b1f-cc9c-4120-a94e-ecbd136638b0