Future of Xbox

Discus and support Future of Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have been with Xbox since the beginning and I have thought about how this company could succeed and surpass its peak, set by the “360.” I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KoreanSavag3, May 23, 2018.

1. KoreanSavag3
    KoreanSavag3 Guest

Future of Xbox

Hello,

I have been with Xbox since the beginning and I have thought about how this company could succeed and surpass its peak, set by the “360.” I am fully aware that I am just a college student but I would like to be apart of the team to bring Xbox into the next
    generation. I have ideas of a console that would surpass PlayStation and possibly even PC, new user friendly interface, updates to Xbox live and a couple ideas for exclusives. Like I said, I have very little experience, as I am a student but I am a fast learner
    and I believe that I have much to contribute. If you are interested, please contact me by email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, if not I understand. Thank you for your time.

:)

KoreanSavag3, May 23, 2018
  2. the future is the future

if you think that ms giving in and changing the features is gonna keep xbox from moving into the future,than you are mistaken. the features alienated alot of consumers (such as our troops overseas and those who dont have or cant afford internet) are you
    really saying they dont deserve to enjoy xbox one? if ms would have stuck to their guns on this ,i beleive it would have gone the way of the 3DO. we are still moving toward the future. except we are not jumping into it but gracefully stepping into it. the
    future will get here when it gets here. no need to rush it

Anime in my DNA, May 23, 2018
  3. the future is the future

thats why im glad they changed it. i have friends overseas and when i first told them about the needing the internet to play games and the 24 hr check ins they all said they were goin to ps4. there are those who think that by dropping those restrictions
    that it is stopping xbox from moving to the future. i dont agree with them. i beleive we can move into the future without alienating our troops and people who dont have access to the internet

Anime in my DNA, May 23, 2018
  4. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest

Future of Xbox

Hi KoreanSavag3,

We appreciate your intention to be part of our Xbox team that are willing to share their ideas and make the gaming console more fun and accessible to everyone. To submit your ideas and intention to be part of the Xbox Team, I suggest that you post this to
    our uservoice.com. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

I also recommend that you should join our Xbox One Preview Developer. To know more about the Xbox Mode Activation, kindly check out the link below:

Developer Mode Activation App FAQ

For more information, it would be best that you contact our Xbox Chat Support. To proceed, kindly click the link below:

Xbox
    Chat Support

Note: You need to sign in to be able to start a chat.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Future of Xbox