Functionality feature suggestions.

Discus and support Functionality feature suggestions. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1). Bring back the Xbox Guide Menu to quickly view messages, and online friends. Try to implement it with the Xbox Button or the menu button on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unkn0wn1, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Unkn0wn1
    Unkn0wn1 Guest

1). Bring back the Xbox Guide Menu to quickly view messages, and online friends. Try to implement it with the Xbox Button or the menu button on the controller

2). Bring back notifications for when a friend gets online and when someone sends a message.

3). Allow us to customize the background color of Home Screen, to me, black just makes it seem depressing.

4). Allow for a settings tab. For some people it would be easier, it took me a while to find it for the first time.

:)

Unkn0wn1, Jan 7, 2014
  2. U2boy
    U2boy Guest
    U2boy, Jan 7, 2014
  3. R3ckl3ss
    R3ckl3ss Guest
    Feature suggestion

This really needs fixing asap. Just because I live in Holland, I would have to set the language to Dutch, therefore disabling Kinnect voice commands which I use regularly.

R3ckl3ss, Jan 7, 2014
  4. sniffles x
    sniffles x Guest

Hey heldbowl!

Please can you post any suggestions in the
    feedback forums
    so it can be seen by the right people, thanks!

sniffles x, Jan 8, 2014
  5. sniffles x Win User

Hey heldbowl!

Please can you post any suggestions in the
    feedback forums
    so it can be seen by the right people, thanks!
  6. R3ckl3ss Win User

Feature suggestion

This really needs fixing asap. Just because I live in Holland, I would have to set the language to Dutch, therefore disabling Kinnect voice commands which I use regularly.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Feature suggestion

8. SpamEatingChikn Win User

Suggestions for cloud functionality

9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Suggestions for cloud functionality

Thema:

1. Functionality feature suggestions. - Similar Threads - Functionality feature suggestions

2. Xbox controller only functions when connected to power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller only functions when connected to power: I want to use an Xbox wireless controller on pc. My PC has Bluetooth 5.3 (MSI B650 Gaming Plus WIFI, Ryzen 5 7500f, RX 7800xt). I have tried two different brand new controllers and had the same...
  3. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  4. IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...: I updated my console and now I can't even use my controller because the sensitivity is way to effing high, it's brutal and it's not my controller. There are no ease of access settings and there is...
  5. My keyboard is not functioning properly..

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard is not functioning properly..: I am currently using a GENTEK keyboard i won at a dave and busters. Whenever I try to input colon, it inputs Ç for some reason. Quotation marks input ^, why is this happening, please help...
  6. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  7. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  8. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  9. Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration": Hi. There is a new function "Stick calibration". I did the calibration according to the instructions, now my sticks have become very sharp, it has become very uncomfortable to play. How do I roll...
  10. Xbox not functioning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not functioning.: I turned on my xbox and was greeted with a black screen. I looked for answers on the internet and it told me to reset it which required me to press and hold the pairing button and the eject disc...