FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

Discus and support FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @ N01 GAMER .. If I was you I'd be ringing them. Like Mr Badger above I know another friend that had to send his faulty console off, phoned Support,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Piztup-, Feb 21, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!


    @ N01 GAMER ..

    If I was you I'd be ringing them.

    Like Mr Badger above I know another friend that had to send his faulty console off, phoned Support, they arranged pick up etc, turnaround time was pretty good, I believe it was 8 days from when he first phoned and he was gaming again.
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 26, 2014
    #31
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    A team from the U.S. wouldn't phone you about this if you live in the U.K.,it would be someone from Ireland.
     
    Daft Badger, Feb 26, 2014
    #32
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    It could be Bill calling to get to the bottom of this international conundrum!
     
    John Dowding, Feb 27, 2014
    #33
  4. FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

    Wow OP that is dreadful,totally feel for ya m8,as i had my day one die on me,my m8 has had 4 die,all disk drive issues,i hope from gamer to gamer you get some solution.

    i perchased mine form game store in cash,and when it died it was replaced in and hour and a half from the store under the initial years warrenty after calling game tech support.

    I know its not a fix for your current dreadful situation,i would be livid,but in future stick with GAME.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 27, 2014
    #34
  5. danmonkey
    danmonkey Guest
    do you not learn, you had 4 xboxs yet still bought a 500 pound console thinking it would work fine.

    you cant touch microsoft stuff for atleast 6 months after its release as they like all tech firms use buyers as testers.
     
    danmonkey, Feb 27, 2014
    #35
  6. A support rep from new york tried to call me today on my mobile,but left no message,perhaps they will try to contact me on my landline number this evening.(fingers crossed)
     
    THE N01 GAMER, Feb 27, 2014
    #36
  7. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Why don't you just phone them 0800 587 1102 free call from a landline and beats hanging about waiting for somebody to call you
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Feb 27, 2014
    #37
  8. FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

    Today is the 27th of march and im still without an xbox one!!!!!
     
    THE N01 GAMER, Mar 26, 2014
    #38
  9. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    So in all that time you have not called them ???
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Mar 26, 2014
    #39
  10. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ Sorry to hear this mate.

    Not sure what you have done to contact Microsoft recently but this puzzles me. I know 3 that have had to deal with Xbox Support to get their console repaired/replaced and none of them were without it for more than 9 days ( from sending it off, to receiving
    it back ) so really don't know what is going on here.

    I hope you get this sorted ASAP though, if it were me I'd be on the phone "right now" trying to sort it out.

    Good luck.
     
    Lofty Who, Mar 26, 2014
    #40
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    He could have walked to Redmond and handed it in by now...
     
    John Dowding, Mar 26, 2014
    #41
  12. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    I recently had an issue and support (UK) were great - they made a point of ringing back regularly to update and see how things were going
     
    neilhorgan, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Mr Boozyhead Win User

    FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

    So in all that time you have not called them ???
  14. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

    Wow OP that is dreadful,totally feel for ya m8,as i had my day one die on me,my m8 has had 4 die,all disk drive issues,i hope from gamer to gamer you get some solution.

    i perchased mine form game store in cash,and when it died it was replaced in and hour and a half from the store under the initial years warrenty after calling game tech support.

    I know its not a fix for your current dreadful situation,i would be livid,but in future stick with GAME.
  15. Lofty Who Win User

    FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

    @ N01 GAMER ..

    If I was you I'd be ringing them.

    Like Mr Badger above I know another friend that had to send his faulty console off, phoned Support, they arranged pick up etc, turnaround time was pretty good, I believe it was 8 days from when he first phoned and he was gaming again.
  16. DDunn Win User

    FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

    I'm not so sure i understand the situation you purchased an xbox one which you cant return to store cos of lack of stock, but you'd purchased in france so cant return it but it came with a UK power brick, but you have then had one replaced by the store,
    then this 2nd one is with Microsoft now?

    I'm confused. Who has your xbox one now?
  17. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

    FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

    Ouch, that is indeed one *** of a run of bad luck!
Thema:

FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!!

Loading...
  1. FUMING WITH XBOX ONE SUPPORT!!!!! APPROX £1200 OUT OF POCKET!!! - Similar Threads - FUMING SUPPORT APPROX

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox is producing plastic fumes and overheating

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is producing plastic fumes and overheating: I got my Xbox Series X about two and a half years ago, (23/12/2023) and so the warranty has expired, but I recently started smelling a burning plastic smell, and the area where the fan is is...
  10. fume knight

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    fume knight: its official the fume knight is the hardest boss in the game, 98% of his fights end in your death, I tried to solo this guy for bout sixty fights and got my *** kicked everytime, I had to renew my...