Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC)

Discus and support Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I'm attempting to run Metro 2033 redux on my dell gtx 1050ti laptop (native 4k screen) after installing it via game pass (windows store) and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WaximusMTPD, Nov 13, 2019.

1. WaximusMTPD
    WaximusMTPD Guest

So I'm attempting to run Metro 2033 redux on my dell gtx 1050ti laptop (native 4k screen) after installing it via game pass (windows store) and when I run it at 1920x1080, it remains in windowed mode and there is no in game selection to run it at full
    screen. Running at the native resolution is impossible (terribly slow) with the gtx 1050ti. The windows key commands for fullscreen or enlarge (shift+win+enter, alt+enter) don't work and I can't find a config file to input the fullscreen command line. Is there
    a special location that Games Pass stores game files on the hard drive where I might find a .cfg file to input the fullscreen command line, or any other way to rectify this? I have no issues running any other game on steam, origin etc in fullscreen mode at
    1920 x 1080. I appreciate any assistance.

:)

WaximusMTPD, Nov 13, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. ChrisMiaBiene Win User

Same issue... Still hoping everyone outside there can help us -.-
  4. NatedBalls Win User

having the same problem nothing i do will work, let me know if you find the solution
  5. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

So I'm from the AREA of IT and my experience and my clients, laptop GPUs, as much as you have a strong GPUs, are not usually as powerful as desktop GPUs, I suggest you check if your GPU has good memory dedicated to it , and if your main system also has a
    good memory reserve to play these latest games and with the use of great power graphics. Try also to check the temperature, chipset, memory, processor, and GPU, this also interferes with the performance

About the Fullscreen mode and windowed mode, try press Shift+Enter or Ctrl + Enter to see if have some Change

I hope can help you
  6. dempup Win User

Game Pass problems

Hi Johan.

Metro 2033 has left game pass 15/10 and is no longer available without purchasing the complete game at the store. Currently the only Metro game on Game Pass is Last light Redux for PC.
Thema:

1. Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC) - Similar Threads - Fullscreen issue Metro

2. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  3. Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting capped at 60 fps in Fullscreen and getting uncapped fps in windowed mode.: After I updated my laptop (HP VIctus 15) when I opened my games I was capped at 60 fps when I was in full screen. But when I was using windowed mode it would get uncapped. I have a 144 hz display...
  4. I cant go fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant go fullscreen: I recently bought a msi gf63 thin and when i play games like valorant or roblox and turn on the fullscreen setting it just loads and then turns back to windowed full screen. I already updated my...
  5. My computer freezes whenever i fullscreen a game and only when i fullscreen a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer freezes whenever i fullscreen a game and only when i fullscreen a game: A week ago my computer ran completely fine with no issues what so ever. One day my computer bluescreened and windows somehow got corrupted and i had to completely wipe my main drive and reinstall...
  6. My Fullscreen Games Keeps Minimizing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fullscreen Games Keeps Minimizing: When I open my full screen games, it directly minimizes it, or when I first alt+tab and then try to open it again, it minimizes it. And when I. try to enlarge the game again, if the resolution of...
  7. My Minecraft Crashes when i put it on fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Crashes when i put it on fullscreen: I wanted to play Minecraft But when i started it crashed even before starting it so i found out that if i had it on fullscreen it crashes cf9f5aa2-c08c-4e56-88b6-9b71b3f31d24
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen: My computer keeps crashing whenever I try to put Minecraft Bedrock Edition on fullscreen, I have updated my video drivers, but it still happens. It seems that I have found the event in event...
  9. How do I keep my cursor in fullscreen Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I keep my cursor in fullscreen Xbox games?: This only happens with games I have through the xbox app, but when a game is full screen and its a cursor-less game, like Minecraft, if I look down my cursor will bring up the start bar. If I look...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen: I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metro 2033 gamepass pc fullscfeen