Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th

Discus and support Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Could they possibly be marketing Titanfall any more? lol The game, twitch, the bundle, the controller... it's great! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burnin TODI, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th


    Could they possibly be marketing Titanfall any more? lol The game, twitch, the bundle, the controller... it's great!
     
    Fatalshock8912, Feb 25, 2014
    #16
  2. mine should be fine. i get 32 down and 5 up at my xbox on a wired connection I'll give you credit too and follow you around lol
     
    Upinya Slayin, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

    Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th

    [quote user="Upinya Slayin"]@GG

    wanna stream with me on march 11th?[/quote]Absolutely, but I'm not quite sure if my connection will be able to handle it. :|
  5. Sunburst Univox Win User

    Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th

    It's about time...watching twitch and ustream on PS4 has actually been pretty cool and I wasn't even interested before. I've seen some "interesting" things on the Playroom streams.
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th

    @GG

    wanna stream with me on march 11th?
  7. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th

    Galactic Geek said..

    Absolutely, but I'm not quite sure if my connection will be able to handle it. :|
    mine should be fine. i get 32 down and 5 up at my xbox on a wired connection I'll give you credit too and follow you around lol
Thema:

Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th

Loading...
  1. Full Twitch operation/streaming coming to xbox one March 11th - Similar Threads - Full Twitch operation

  2. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  3. Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library

    in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is...
  4. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  5. Any updates happened to the full library?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any updates happened to the full library?: I dont know if there is an update or not but i cant see all my games i have in the full library. If there has been an update can it be reversed or something? I did try log off and log on, console...
  6. Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen: When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead...
  7. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.: When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead...
  8. Twitch full screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch full screen: I finally got twitch working last night. Now I can't remember how I get the chat window to go away so I can play full screen while broadcasting. I chat via my iPad so I want the whole screen for...
  9. Twitch Broadcast - Full Screen Annoyance

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Broadcast - Full Screen Annoyance: When broadcasting fullscreen, (without the app snapped). There is a box that appears in the middle that says "Broadcasting X Viewers" or something like that. It really gets in the way....
  10. full twitch line-up for E3

    in XBoX on Consoles
    full twitch line-up for E3: Here is the full broadcast line-up on twitch for E3 incase people didn't already know!!...