Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?

Discus and support Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm very interested in the Game Pass, along with Starfield coming to XBOX. Should I get a Series S Carbon or the Series X? It will be a secondary... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MayorOfNightCity, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?

I'm very interested in the Game Pass, along with Starfield coming to XBOX. Should I get a Series S Carbon or the Series X? It will be a secondary console as I will be using my PS5 most of the time.

submitted by /u/MayorOfNightCity
    [link] [comments]

/u/MayorOfNightCity, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S over X?

In your situation, I would go with the Xbox Series S,

The Series S is aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

The Series X is aimed at 4K gaming,

Getting a Series X would mean that your spending an extra £/$200 to not play at 4K,

You could use that £/$200 saved by getting the Series S and a 1Tb SSD expansion card for about the same price as the Series X,

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can xbox tower and ps5 cross play

Yes, some multiplayer games on the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S can cross play with the PS5.
  5. Jeanvan der Merwe Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

It’s not a series s issue. It’s very apparent on the series x aswell and some ps5s. Wait for vanguard you will see better textures and performance
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X preorder.

8am UK time,

but your going to have to be fast, very fast when the time comes, the PS5 pre-order have gone live and I've just tried to get mine but there already sold out and game store's / retailer site's are crashing with such high traffic right now for the PS5 pre-orders,

I can expect the same will happen for the Series X and Series S on the 22nd.
Thema:

Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?

1. Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X? - Similar Threads - Full PS5 user

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  4. My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device says it’s full but it’s empty. How do I fix this?: My Seagate Xbox External Storage device says that it is full while’s it’s not. I tried restarting the Xbox, power cycles, resetting the Xbox, and other usb ports but it still says it’s full how do...
  5. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  6. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  7. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  8. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  9. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  10. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...