full purchase now a trial version??

Discus and support full purchase now a trial version?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought marvel vs capcom 2 back in 2011,played it this past monday and now it's showing as a trial version. happened once before but i cant redownload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Virgo I Libra, Jan 2, 2014.

1. full purchase now a trial version??

bought marvel vs capcom 2 back in 2011,played it this past monday and now it's showing as a trial version. happened once before but i cant redownload it since it's been pulled from the marketplace. any clue on how to get it back?

:)

Virgo I Libra, Jan 2, 2014
  2. TH3Jbear125
    TH3Jbear125 Guest
    Error code: 80153410 can not download a XBLA game

Guys the trial is working, so you can download it now and purchase the full game when available

TH3Jbear125, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Joe Danger Special Edition Released Next Week (14th)

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

Game is up on Xbox.com, no trial at the moment only option to purchase full game, 1.60Gb in size.

Link

[/quote]

The trial is there as well now...

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. full purchase now a trial version??

It's in your download history and can be re-downloded from there unfortunately that won't fix any issues with the game showing up as a trial. Is this a new console or HDD? If so then perform a license transfer and it should resolve everything.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

full purchase now a trial version??