Full game showing up as a demo

Discus and support Full game showing up as a demo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the full version purchased of Minecraft but it is showing up and playing as the demo version on all accounts on my Xbox 360. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PRutle2014, Jan 5, 2014.

1. PRutle2014
    PRutle2014 Guest

I have the full version purchased of Minecraft but it is showing up and playing as the demo version on all accounts on my Xbox 360. I have tried deleting and re downloading the game multiple times but it always plays as the demo. Help me!

:)

PRutle2014, Jan 5, 2014
  2. VagueBow
    VagueBow Guest
    outrun

hi,does anyone know why outrun is not available as a full game and demo only?i tried to unlock the full game after downloading the trial and it came up as costing 4,294,967,295 microsoft points! when i contacted xbox surport they told me this games only
    available for demo and thats why its showing a huge price

VagueBow, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Full game shows up as demo game

Log in to your account on which you have purchased the game. Go to Settings > Account > Download History and locate your game from there. By finding and re-downloading the full game from there you can be sure that you're not downloading the Demo version
    of the game.

ExiledMender816, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Splasho mk X
    Splasho mk X Guest

which account is it downloaded to you can only use the full version on the account you purchased it on and the download has to be complete.

Splasho mk X, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: