FSX keeps showing an error message

Discus and support FSX keeps showing an error message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just purchased and installed MS FSX on my computer but when I start it up it shows an error message, 1-80004005. The game runs for a little... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by donaldwatson4, May 18, 2022.

1. FSX keeps showing an error message

I have just purchased and installed MS FSX on my computer but when I start it up it shows an error message, 1-80004005. The game runs for a little while then stops, can anyone help me to get this game running. I bought the game from ebay . Please help.

:)

donaldwatson4, May 18, 2022
  2. donaldwatson4 Win User

Thanks I have purchased a steam Edition of FSX and downloaded/installed it. I will take my problems over to their site now.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

You can try to do this to test.

Sometimes uninstalling and installing again is a good choice.

Please try and let me know how it goes.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you purchase the games for windows live version it is no longer supported. You will have to contact customer service to get a steam key assuming that they’re still offering those. That program I believe ended a while ago. The game is frequently on sale on steam, so you can pick it up there
  5. donaldwatson4 Win User

Thanks again Lucas,

I cannot download the software licensing system as you have advised and am becoming very frustrated by all this. I am thinking of deleting FSX and Accelorator from my computer completely and reinstalling only FSX, would this be OK. ??

Don W
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Thema:

1. FSX keeps showing an error message - Similar Threads - FSX keeps showing

2. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  3. Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.: Hi Hoping someone can help me out. I have the steam addition of flightsim FSX. Running it on windows 10 but sometimes when I start flightsim it crashes to desktop and in event viewer I get the...
  4. FSX Steam Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition: I have just purchased and installed FSX Steam Edition. Every time I load the game it goes through the initial loading phase before crashing. Any ideas? -System -Provider [ Name]Application Error...
  5. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....
  6. fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month: Nom du journal :Application Source : Application Error Date : 22/08/2023 15:08:59 ID de l’événement :1000 Catégorie de la tâche :(100) Niveau : Erreur Mots clés : Classique Utilisateur : N/A...
  7. why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition: why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition, even if the max speed in the aircraft.cfg is like 800 knots c46eeb72-03e1-4fa8-a39a-6eb5a108b234
  8. FSX Activation on Windows XP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Activation on Windows XP: Hi there, I have installed Windows XP on an old computer which I want to use for old PC games. So after installing FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X -- 2006) it wants to get activated. In the...
  9. Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX): Ich möchte gern meinen FSX auf den neuen Rechner aktivieren, leider ist dies nicht möglich, da es anscheinend keine Verbindung zu Microsoft gib. 47c3c9aa-da59-4c16-9047-0396cc00023f
  10. Speedlink Black widow not working with FSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speedlink Black widow not working with FSX: Whenever I launch Microsoft Flight Simulator X and plug in my joystick it crashes. I have uninstalled speedlink folder however it still crashes. How do I fix? db90ef86-c92d-45f3-97b5-e78706f57917