FSX Gold Edition Activation Error

Discus and support FSX Gold Edition Activation Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Even after putting the code in, once i reload the game for the second time, an error comes up saying there was an activation error. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanTassinari, Nov 28, 2021.

1. FSX Gold Edition Activation Error

Even after putting the code in, once i reload the game for the second time, an error comes up saying there was an activation error. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game all night along with things like the RegistryEdit solution. Nothing has worked. Please help me get this working.

:)

RyanTassinari, Nov 28, 2021
  2. LarryCallaghan Win User

Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

I have the same problem, can install the Deluxe Edition but get an error when I try to activate. I found that are two updates to FSX, SP1 and SP2. SP1 does not fix the activation problem and SP2 will not allow me to even start FSX without an error. Backed
    out SP2 in order to start FSX.
  3. RyanTassinari Win User

I've tried all methods but method 3 on that forum and no luck.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Ryan welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Take a look at this post! https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fligh...
  5. Yuhao.L - MSFT Win User

FSX Activation Center Phone # ?

Hello, Rudy SALTZMANN

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The FSX Gold Edition is the newer version as it includes the Deluxe Edition and the Acceleration expansion pack.

The activation process can sometimes be tricky, especially on newer operating systems like Windows 11. First, run FSX in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows, such as Windows Vista or Windows 7. If you encounter issues with the Acceleration disk not prompting for a key, you may need to edit the registry or use the FSX Software Licensing System Reset Tool. Ensure that FSX is properly installed and activated before attempting to activate the Acceleration pack. Detailed steps can be found here:

Troubleshooting Installation Issues With FSX Deluxe On Windows 11 After System Crash - Flight Simulator X (General) | Flight Sim Q&A Forum (flyawaysimulation.com)

FSX + Acceleration error code 1-80004005 - Microsoft Community

If you are still encountering difficulties, it may be worth considering upgrading to a more recent flight simulator platform such as Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 or X-Plane 12. These platforms have been developed with modern systems in mind and provide a remarkable level of realism and expansive environments.

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support
  6. fsx hmm... Win User

FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled Exception.

I installed it with my owned copy of FSX Gold Edition DVD. (I bought it on amazon a few years back)
Thema:

1. FSX Gold Edition Activation Error - Similar Threads - FSX Gold Edition

2. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  3. Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.: Hi Hoping someone can help me out. I have the steam addition of flightsim FSX. Running it on windows 10 but sometimes when I start flightsim it crashes to desktop and in event viewer I get the...
  4. FSX Steam Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition: I have just purchased and installed FSX Steam Edition. Every time I load the game it goes through the initial loading phase before crashing. Any ideas? -System -Provider [ Name]Application Error...
  5. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....
  6. fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month: Nom du journal :Application Source : Application Error Date : 22/08/2023 15:08:59 ID de l’événement :1000 Catégorie de la tâche :(100) Niveau : Erreur Mots clés : Classique Utilisateur : N/A...
  7. why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition: why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition, even if the max speed in the aircraft.cfg is like 800 knots c46eeb72-03e1-4fa8-a39a-6eb5a108b234
  8. FSX Activation on Windows XP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Activation on Windows XP: Hi there, I have installed Windows XP on an old computer which I want to use for old PC games. So after installing FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X -- 2006) it wants to get activated. In the...
  9. Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX): Ich möchte gern meinen FSX auf den neuen Rechner aktivieren, leider ist dies nicht möglich, da es anscheinend keine Verbindung zu Microsoft gib. 47c3c9aa-da59-4c16-9047-0396cc00023f
  10. How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and where can I locate the FSX Activation Wizard (FSX Gold Edition).: After the last big amendment list for Windows, my app for FSX Gold Edition would not load. I have tried on more than 20 occasions to re-install the FSX and Acceleration programs and have failed...