FSX error indicating I do not have enough disk space even with a 1 TB hard drive

Discus and support FSX error indicating I do not have enough disk space even with a 1 TB hard drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I load FSX on my computer it works fine, however when I exit and try to launch it again I receive an error claiming that I don't have enough disk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimRadtke, Aug 28, 2022.

1. TimRadtke
    TimRadtke Guest

FSX error indicating I do not have enough disk space even with a 1 TB hard drive

When I load FSX on my computer it works fine, however when I exit and try to launch it again I receive an error claiming that I don't have enough disk space. I have 793 Gigs left on my computer. I have 12 gigs of RAM. My external DVD, where I loaded it from indicates I do not have any space left (obvious because the DVD is in there), but could it be reading the wrong drive? I read that I might be missing updates because the program is so much older than my computer. Thanks.

:)

TimRadtke, Aug 28, 2022
  2. TimRadtke Win User

I reset my computer, but didn't work. I looked in task manager and found that about 94 processed are running in the background and 43% of my memory is being used. I'm guessing this is my problem. How do I free up RAM. By deleting processes? How do I know what processes to disable because all of these came installed when I bought the computer.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

This could be due to the memory ram, I would try to restart the Pc every time this happens, probably all memory is used at that point
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi TimRadtke! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please take a screenshot of the error message and share it here? As probably the error message is referring to the Ram memory and not the disk space
  5. TimRadtke Win User

I found that my hard drive is formatted as NTFS, does that make a difference?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Thema:

1. FSX error indicating I do not have enough disk space even with a 1 TB hard drive - Similar Threads - FSX error indicating

2. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  3. Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.: Hi Hoping someone can help me out. I have the steam addition of flightsim FSX. Running it on windows 10 but sometimes when I start flightsim it crashes to desktop and in event viewer I get the...
  4. FSX Steam Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition: I have just purchased and installed FSX Steam Edition. Every time I load the game it goes through the initial loading phase before crashing. Any ideas? -System -Provider [ Name]Application Error...
  5. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....
  6. fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month: Nom du journal :Application Source : Application Error Date : 22/08/2023 15:08:59 ID de l’événement :1000 Catégorie de la tâche :(100) Niveau : Erreur Mots clés : Classique Utilisateur : N/A...
  7. why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition: why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition, even if the max speed in the aircraft.cfg is like 800 knots c46eeb72-03e1-4fa8-a39a-6eb5a108b234
  8. Validation error on FSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Validation error on FSX: Hi ! After completing the installation of FSX :CD 1 + CD 2 and their validation, I installed CD3 ( Acceleration expansion). The demand for the validation of this CD N° 3 never appears on my...
  9. FSX keeps showing an error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX keeps showing an error message: I have just purchased and installed MS FSX on my computer but when I start it up it shows an error message, 1-80004005. The game runs for a little while then stops, can anyone help me to get this...
  10. FSX Gold Edition Activation Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Gold Edition Activation Error: Even after putting the code in, once i reload the game for the second time, an error comes up saying there was an activation error. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game all night...