fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

Discus and support fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by enricomallamo1, May 18, 2023.

1. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time.

It seems as if there is some kind of ''wire contact'' that makes the stick think i am not only banking but also yawing, i don't have this issue in any other simulator (i fly most of the time on xplane) it happens only in fs2020

i don't have auto rudder, the firmware is updated.

Please help!!

:)

enricomallamo1, May 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello enricomallamo1,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact MSFS Support.

Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. JanSelter Win User

Saitek Cyborg Evo Force and Flight Simulator 2020

Sounds like you configured the axis to the wrong control in FS2020. Happened to me as well the first time. You have to assign the joystick axis to the AXIS not the control named "steer left" (something like that). Same with all rudders and thrust. Always
    search for the axis not something like "increase thrust" oder "rudder up". That´s like pushing a button once. It never resets to zero. Cannot go inside FS2020 right now but perhaps you understand what I mean...
  5. SerMol Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals and Saitek Panels.

Hi Longarm,

thanks for your answer,

At this moment on the fs2020 settings appears the rudder pedals section, but any mappings are visible and on the right sections appears a question mark.

I'll retry anyway with your suggestion and I'll let you know.

Thanks a million
  6. robertlesisz Win User

Flight simulator 2020 issue with steering wheel

Hi, if you have T-Rudder pedals then in settings 'rudder axis' choose 'Joystick L-Axis Z'.

I hope this help
Thema:

1. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!! - Similar Threads - fs2020 rudder turns

2. Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020: Hi I want to uninstall and then reinstall my fs2020 do I need a password I have only my Order Number 425a4ce8-8ac5-4153-95a7-7050be78ae52
  3. FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel: Hi everyone, Just switched from my PC to an Xbox Series X and installed Flight Simulator 2020 but I am always stuck at the accessibility settings panel, where I can do everything except click on...
  4. fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake: fs2020, ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake, and I have the las one update 1.34.16.0 bf77ce40-1a5e-413c-8755-f878ffcf367b
  5. fs2020 has just started to crash on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 has just started to crash on start up: msfs 2020 has just started to crash on start up gets part way even up to main page then crash had a guy from OUTBYTE on spent 3/4hr updating drivers etcetera but still does not load...
  6. Stuttering in FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering in FS2020: Over the past couple days I started to get a few stutters in fs2020 but it has all of a sudden become unplayable. Everything works fine in other programs and no stuttering there. Also my gpu...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?: I was trying to use my Hotas One on FS2020 and it wasn’t taking inputs from the joystick and it wasn’t popping up as an option to choose as a controller, any fixes? submitted by /u/TMasked19...
  8. FS2020 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 cloud gaming: Hello, Can 3rd party add ons for FS2020, like aircraft and AIRPORTS, be accessed if playing through cloud gaming on an Xbox one x? Also, are joysticks or yokes supported on the one x? Thanks...
  9. MS FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS FS2020: Bought FS2020 Deluxe Premium for PC/Xbox. Downloaded the whole thing TWICE. When loading it never gets to game, always stops in the same place. Showing "New Activities" stops and exits out of...
  10. documentation for MS FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    documentation for MS FS2020: Where can I find a manual for MS Flight Simulator 2020? 2aa217e1-d9b8-41dd-bba1-c37d99079277