FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel

Discus and support FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Just switched from my PC to an Xbox Series X and installed Flight Simulator 2020 but I am always stuck at the accessibility settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VF1Fuzzball, Oct 31, 2023.

1. VF1Fuzzball
    VF1Fuzzball Guest

Hi everyone,

Just switched from my PC to an Xbox Series X and installed Flight Simulator 2020 but I am always stuck at the accessibility settings panel, where I can do everything except click on the "Next" button.

I tried connecting my mouse but it still doesn't work, it doesn't want to click on the button.

I also saw another similar topic with the cloud version of FS2020, where there may have been some conflicts between the configuration from my PC, but again I did reset all my settings. In addition I use the local version of FS2020, not the cloud one.

Thanks a lot for your answers !

Best

:)

VF1Fuzzball, Oct 31, 2023
  2. VF1Fuzzball Win User

Hi !

Thanks a lot for your answer. I followed every step (except the network connection test and try using a different profile), and finally solved my issue by uninstalling, restarting and installing the game.

Best !
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.
    8. Uninstall game > restart console > install game.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. D0rnob Win User

FS2020. Stuck on set your experience screen

This seems to have done the trick:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/comments/id36nz/if_the_screen_freezes_on_welcome_set_your/

Delete the latest directory in your C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_[something]\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\ directory OR

For Steam users, the C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam\ directory.

The update seems to have crashed and won't continue the update. Once the last downloaded package directory is deleted and you restart the game, it resumes downloading the updates.

At least that's how it worked for me...
  5. Ryan Wiedmaier Win User

FS2020. Stuck on set your experience screen

I think I goofed and I deleted e whole folder! We'll check back in a few hours and see if that did the trick once everything re-downlods
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

xbox game bar screen recording black screen

Control panel is essentially the predecessor to the Windows Settings app. It's been included with Windows since 1985, when the first version of Windows was released. While most options can be configured in the Settings app, some are still only accessible from the control panel. It may have opened if you were trying to change a specific setting or if another app caused it to open.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel - Similar Threads - FS2020 launch stuck

2. Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020: Hi I want to uninstall and then reinstall my fs2020 do I need a password I have only my Order Number 425a4ce8-8ac5-4153-95a7-7050be78ae52
  3. fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake: fs2020, ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake, and I have the las one update 1.34.16.0 bf77ce40-1a5e-413c-8755-f878ffcf367b
  4. fs2020 has just started to crash on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 has just started to crash on start up: msfs 2020 has just started to crash on start up gets part way even up to main page then crash had a guy from OUTBYTE on spent 3/4hr updating drivers etcetera but still does not load...
  5. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!: Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time. It seems as if there...
  6. Stuttering in FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering in FS2020: Over the past couple days I started to get a few stutters in fs2020 but it has all of a sudden become unplayable. Everything works fine in other programs and no stuttering there. Also my gpu...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?: I was trying to use my Hotas One on FS2020 and it wasn’t taking inputs from the joystick and it wasn’t popping up as an option to choose as a controller, any fixes? submitted by /u/TMasked19...
  8. FS2020 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 cloud gaming: Hello, Can 3rd party add ons for FS2020, like aircraft and AIRPORTS, be accessed if playing through cloud gaming on an Xbox one x? Also, are joysticks or yokes supported on the one x? Thanks...
  9. MS FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS FS2020: Bought FS2020 Deluxe Premium for PC/Xbox. Downloaded the whole thing TWICE. When loading it never gets to game, always stops in the same place. Showing "New Activities" stops and exits out of...
  10. MS FS2020 downloaded ok but won’t launch?

in XBoX on Windows
    MS FS2020 downloaded ok but won’t launch?: Hello, I downloaded FS2020 from steam with no issues, however when i press play the launcher pops up for 1 second then closes down again. I have restarted the PC, un \ reinstalled the software...