FS2020 cloud gaming

Discus and support FS2020 cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Can 3rd party add ons for FS2020, like aircraft and AIRPORTS, be accessed if playing through cloud gaming on an Xbox one x? Also, are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InglewoodWHB, Aug 19, 2022.

1. InglewoodWHB
    InglewoodWHB Guest

FS2020 cloud gaming

Hello,

Can 3rd party add ons for FS2020, like aircraft and AIRPORTS, be accessed if playing through cloud gaming on an Xbox one x? Also, are joysticks or yokes supported on the one x?

Thanks

:)

InglewoodWHB, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

FS2020 cloud gaming

Hello InglewoodWHB,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use add-ons on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. InglewoodWHB, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, we found out that this might need guidance from the game support or community to specifically provide your the steps on how to do this you may refer also check this game support article: Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com).

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to let you know that we have a dedicated forum for the game that you can take advantage with, please click here - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forum. Kindly submit an entry from there or you may Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox console cloud play

Install will.be a better experience

Local will always trump cloud in performance

There isn't many series x games in gamepass anyways

Unless you want to try fs2020
  4. abuaziz86alzahrani Win User

flight simulator 2020

I need help

FS2020 in asking for Game Desc
  5. Andreas Schiffler Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has been installed via game pass ultimate.

I solved the issue as follows.

- Open FS2020 - get "Insert game disk..." prompt; left Window open

- Open Digital Ownership page for FS2020 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/digital-ownership/9nhnch1hdgg5?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab)

- Sign out - Sign back in to make sure the account that has Game Pass is selected

- Install should be available; target appropriate device (I had two) that has the game installed

- Wait (not sure if it is needed, but it took me 2 restarts of FS2020 before it worked)

- Close and reopen FS2020

Opened feedback (Win+F) item "Flight Simulator 2020 asks for Game disk, Digital Ownership is installed" - feel free to upvote.
  6. AndersBrøgger Win User

MicrosoftFlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bb

Hey

after consulting with the microsoft Zendesk at Fs2020, it was a advice they send me, because after a big update of FS2020, this bug in the game turn on, where all my settings in the simulator are all turn in to default on every start up of the sim.
Thema:

FS2020 cloud gaming

1. FS2020 cloud gaming - Similar Threads - FS2020 cloud gaming

2. Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020: Hi I want to uninstall and then reinstall my fs2020 do I need a password I have only my Order Number 425a4ce8-8ac5-4153-95a7-7050be78ae52
  3. FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel: Hi everyone, Just switched from my PC to an Xbox Series X and installed Flight Simulator 2020 but I am always stuck at the accessibility settings panel, where I can do everything except click on...
  4. fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake: fs2020, ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake, and I have the las one update 1.34.16.0 bf77ce40-1a5e-413c-8755-f878ffcf367b
  5. fs2020 has just started to crash on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 has just started to crash on start up: msfs 2020 has just started to crash on start up gets part way even up to main page then crash had a guy from OUTBYTE on spent 3/4hr updating drivers etcetera but still does not load...
  6. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!: Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time. It seems as if there...
  7. Stuttering in FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering in FS2020: Over the past couple days I started to get a few stutters in fs2020 but it has all of a sudden become unplayable. Everything works fine in other programs and no stuttering there. Also my gpu...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?: I was trying to use my Hotas One on FS2020 and it wasn’t taking inputs from the joystick and it wasn’t popping up as an option to choose as a controller, any fixes? submitted by /u/TMasked19...
  9. MS FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS FS2020: Bought FS2020 Deluxe Premium for PC/Xbox. Downloaded the whole thing TWICE. When loading it never gets to game, always stops in the same place. Showing "New Activities" stops and exits out of...
  10. documentation for MS FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    documentation for MS FS2020: Where can I find a manual for MS Flight Simulator 2020? 2aa217e1-d9b8-41dd-bba1-c37d99079277