Frustrating problems!

Discus and support Frustrating problems! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox one is really frustrating me right now! It has controlled my samsung tv, denon receiver, and Cisco cable box really well until yesterday. Now,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snowdogyyz, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Snowdogyyz
    Snowdogyyz Guest

Frustrating problems!

My Xbox one is really frustrating me right now! It has controlled my samsung tv, denon receiver, and Cisco cable box really well until yesterday. Now, it will not power them on or off consistently at all. I even use an IR cable to help the cable box (which
    fixed IR issues with the cable box hidden in the cabinet). I have rebooted, done the button reset and the power cord reset and it still doesn't work well at all. EXTREMELY disappointing. The new update needs to fix this or this thing is going back.

:)

Snowdogyyz, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Problems signing in.

Same problems - horribly frustrating.

OuterAjax1798, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Connection Error

connection problems again to bingo, so frustrating!

FunFeather75341, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Frustrating problems!

Try a power cycle again. Sometimes it takes a couple of times for it to take affect. Hold the power button on the front of your console for 8-10 sec until it powers off then unplug the console from the wall outlet for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Plug your console
    back in after waiting and power back on and try live tv again. Hopefully it will be fixed this time.

MaximumExtreme, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Frustrating problems!