Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...

Discus and support Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Miss playing the Daily Challenges and face book games. Windows 10 is disappointing. Microsoft fix these issues pleases.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TributaryBag117, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...

Miss playing the Daily Challenges and face book games. Windows 10 is disappointing. Microsoft fix these issues pleases.

:)

TributaryBag117, Nov 16, 2016
  2. I miss the OLD Halo days

I miss halo 3 mosh put on guardian was ace I loved that map for anything really.

I miss hammers and swords matches I think you need more skill in reach as you can't just use a br to shoot once take the opposing players shield and punch em one time.

I like reach but 3 was my personal best and yeah you could make halo mates daily now its filled with 10 year olds that make me wonna turn my Mic off or mute them

Bacon Egg Roll, Nov 16, 2016
  3. I miss the OLD Halo days

Looks like I'm not the only one after all Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ... :)

Goddess-0AFECC25-F4D0-4176-88AE-AA74F947806B, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...

I Have been having the same issue. when I play Microsoft Jigsaw, Taptiles and Mahjong. They all keep stopping and crashing and then the game disappears whilst I have been playing the daily challenges. As these are Microsoft games. Can you please fix the
    issue as this so called Windows 10 is so good. So pull your finger out of your behind.... been going on for 3 days now

ImpactedOcean89, Nov 16, 2016
  5. ImpactedOcean89 Win User

Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old Windows

I Have been having the same issue. when I play Microsoft Jigsaw, Taptiles and Mahjong. They all keep stopping and crashing and then the game disappears whilst I have been playing the daily challenges. As these are Microsoft games. Can you please fix the
    issue as this so called Windows 10 is so good. So pull your finger out of your behind.... been going on for 3 days now
  6. joseWBYCT Win User

Ultimate Gaming Sale: Day 6 - Wrong Prices AGAIN!! (Fallout 3 & Metal Gear Solid HD)

There is no Deal of The Day page up for The Ultimate Game Sale now! Does anyone know exactly which games were supposed to be for sale today?? I don't want to miss out; if ANY can post a list, that would be AWESOME!

And to Microsoft and the Xbox Live Team, you are REALLY sucking wind right now! This is the 3RD post I've made on the same topic - and none of them have been responded to in any way by Support! Who dropped the ball today?!?
  7. Desolation-3B8DEA8E- Win User

I miss the OLD Halo days

I NEVER used a mic, and I NEVER talked on Halo 3, or any game for that matter.

But yes, Halo is much different now. It's just a feeling, if anything. I miss the old days of Halo 2 and early Halo 3.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Turn off auto game clip saving?

Yes I found this frustrating in Ryse as well and have now turned DVR off. Sucks as well because there are some things I missed out on recording, but oh well.
  9. Mr Hoppykins Win User

connection?

none of that worked, ive downloaded my profile onto 3 diefferent xbox consoles an it work fine for all of them, but on my console ive tried to download my profile and 3 others but none of the worked again. so i think this rules out that my profiles corrupt.
    i also tried it whilst my brothers console was off and it was still the same an still the internet connection is fine. it must have something to do with the xbox itself. also there says there is an update before it downloads now, but it doesnt complete an
    ive had the same error code for 3 days now. its getting rather frustrating as its close to a week without working.
Thema:

Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...

1. Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ... - Similar Threads - Frustrating None Microsoft

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. Account Recovery Frustration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Frustration: A couple nights ago (Jan 2) when I went to sign in to my account on my xbox, it asked me to do a security verification. I don't have my old phone number so I had to do an account recovery form at...
  5. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  6. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  7. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...
  8. FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

in XboX Insiders
    FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.: Lonnnnnggg time Xbox user since the original Xbox. I get at least 10 fake messages a day from fake AI players. "PlayerX" invites you to play Minecraft, etc.. This may repeat 15 times while I'm...
  9. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  10. Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !: my xbox controller x/s carbon black I purchased a few months ago was hooked up bluetooth to my fire stick as an added device worked fine for a few weeks it was disconnected it no longer had...