FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

Discus and support FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Lonnnnnggg time Xbox user since the original Xbox. I get at least 10 fake messages a day from fake AI players. "PlayerX" invites you to play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Desperate_Ad7571, Oct 12, 2023.

1. FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

Lonnnnnggg time Xbox user since the original Xbox.

I get at least 10 fake messages a day from fake AI players.

"PlayerX" invites you to play Minecraft, etc.. This may repeat 15 times while I'm playing.

In privacy setting, You can NOT shut this off without shutting off VOICE COMMUNICATION from people I want to meet in other games. They are seen as one.

Please for the love of GOD separate privacy options for text vs voice communication!!

or allow me to ban messages from games I don't even have.

I know I'm not the only person that has this issue and it's destroying my xbox experience.

Gamer Tag : Awesome

submitted by /u/Desperate_Ad7571
    [link] [comments]

/u/Desperate_Ad7571, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Mafivee Win User

Why do teh AI stop to make a turn ?

I'm sure if OG Pooh was here he would give you a run down of this games fantastic AI. In my own experiences, the AI at times are atrocious.
  3. Hellfire IRL Win User

What made you choose the X1 over the PS4

I must said the performance difference has annoyed me.. but still was a non-choice - I use past experience to base my decision on. Xbox and Xbox Live destroyed PS2, Xbox 360 (achievements, parties etc...) destroyed PS3, and in my humble opinion Xbox One
    (cloud, interactivity, MMO games etc..) will destroy PS4.
  4. US Revenge Win User

New Respawn game called Titanfall leaked, exclusive to xbox one, 360, pc

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

@Revenge Its not fake. I assure you.

[/quote]

He thinks it's fake because it's not a sony exclusive.

I'm interested in this but very skeptical.

[/quote]

um, no I think it's fake because they are claiming they will use the cloud for AI and physics processing which I don't see happening, so what if my internet jitters for .5 seconds can I walk through walls? will I survive long falls? will AI suddenly become
    useless? it sounds like a bunch of PR marketing BS.
  5. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Modern Artificial intelligence Warfare

I've destroyed way more KS AI than has killed me. And far more of my kills have come from me rather than AI. This argument is ridiculous. AI KS in this is nothing that can't be easily countered. Blind Eye + Javelin can take down an Osprey Gunner before
    it even gets on the map. Speaking of which, the Javelin is badass in this game.
  6. Gamezone1986 Win User

Dead rising 3, the cloud, xbox one. question

I see no reason to use the cloud for physics or AI, unless it`s a multiplayer or MMO game. People really enjoy their singleplayer experience offline. Sure, if you keep your Xbox One connected while playing singleplayer, another member can always get invited
    to join your game. When im playing games like Dead Island "offline", a bunch of people can jump into my game and help me out. Thats using the cloud.
Thema:

FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

1. FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience. - Similar Threads - FRUSTRATING Fake Game

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. Account Recovery Frustration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Frustration: A couple nights ago (Jan 2) when I went to sign in to my account on my xbox, it asked me to do a security verification. I don't have my old phone number so I had to do an account recovery form at...
  5. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  6. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  7. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...
  8. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  9. Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !: my xbox controller x/s carbon black I purchased a few months ago was hooked up bluetooth to my fire stick as an added device worked fine for a few weeks it was disconnected it no longer had...
  10. Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating: Every single time I enter my mobile phone number for a call back, it fails. "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." This has been happening every day for...