From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

Discus and support From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TGW L, Jan 11, 2024.

1. TGW L
    TGW L Guest

From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab

:)

TGW L, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Xbox elite series 2 design lab controller

Hello DanaZappia,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to ask if paddles, case, thumb stick adjustment tool, charging dock and extra components are included when you purchase Xbox Elite series 2 controller from Xbox design lab. Those accessories are included if you purchase the full elite package or select Add accessories which is $60.00 making the total amount to $209.99.

Normally. if purchase of Xbox Elite series 2 is made outside from Xbox design lab, the accessories are included of the product package upon purchase.

We hope, we have made your day even better by providing you enough information.

Thank you and enjoy your day.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  4. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
  5. Zag Montz Win User

Xbox controller drift scheme?

Thanks, I'm running an Xbox Series S that I got 3 days ago with a design lab controller from much earlier this year, latest standard build OS as of 10/2/22. 4 of my controllers were from box, 2 black series controllers, 2 design lab controllers. My newest series controller dates back to 06/21/22. I don't feel the need to include people I know, however this does not seem to be a foreign problem for anyone who uses a controller that doesn't COME WITH the console. I just can't buy a controller and pay shipping to have a chance of fixing it, I just want one controller ever.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Elite 2 controller paddle defaults

Hello DavidLindsey5,

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As per description, you are inquiring if paddles on the Xbox Elite 2 controller have default settings and if they already mapped to a button out of the box.

Here's what we got from our research.

No, the Elite Series 2 controller does not come with paddles. Paddles are an optional extra that can be purchased separately. What does the button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller do? The button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller can be used to change the controller’s profiles.

It can be configured, check on this link. Configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support.

We also provided you some features of the controller. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller features | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles... - Similar Threads - Design Lab got

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  4. Xbox Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab: I dont know what's wrong. When I go and design my personal controller it asks me to sign in, when I do it tells me I have to update my email address. Still nothing. I've tried from my phone, my...
  5. Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Labs ABXY Button Customization Option: Can anyone at Xbox Design Lab tell me if these ABXY buttons can be used or added as a selection for the Elite Series 2 controller?? This is an official Xbox controller and I just can't imagine why...
  6. Xbox Controller From Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller From Design Lab: Hello I recently got my Fallout controller from Xbox design lab but I have stick drift right off the bat and I’ve had it for 2 days and only used twice. Is there any way I can get my controller...
  7. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...
  8. Just got my Xbox design labs controller today in the mail powered it on and rt trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got my Xbox design labs controller today in the mail powered it on and rt trigger is...: Just got my Xbox design labs controller today in the mail powered it on and rt trigger is always active and lt trigger does not work at all how do I get this fixed since I got a custom text put on...
  9. I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the wrong colored thumb sticks and D-Pad for my design lab controller.: I just received my custom pro controller today and the thumb sticks and D-Pad are okay on the controller itself. I also ordered the extra thumb sticks and D-Pad for it but they came in the wrong...
  10. I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I made and bought a controller using xbox design labs and never got a conformation email,...: Will my order still come, and i just dont know when it will? or do i need to call my bank have it refunded, and then remake the controller? adba713f-61e8-4b48-ac79-327acb393159