From where do they ship controller replacements?

Discus and support From where do they ship controller replacements? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wanted to get controller replaced. got a tracking code in email and send my controller in 2 days it arrived from holland in germany. Now my replacement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BJHAZE1986, Jan 31, 2018.

1. BJHAZE1986
    BJHAZE1986 Guest

Wanted to get controller replaced. got a tracking code in email and send my controller in 2 days it arrived from holland in germany. Now my replacement was shipped 25 januarywithout track and tracé. And still have not received it. So my question is why does
    it take so long to arrive?

:)

BJHAZE1986, Jan 31, 2018
  2. pauloctas
    pauloctas Guest
    Ferryman Clothing

Hi,

I purchased a sea of thieves controller, and entered the dlc for the ferryman clothes.

Where do I find these clothes? They are not in the chest with the other clothing in the ship hold.

pauloctas, Jan 31, 2018
  3. Warranty question

From my experience involving the bad headset and crappy controller I have, you either return it to where you bought it from, or you have to pay with your own money to ship it back. Once they receive it, they make a decision on what to do and fix/send out
    a new one.

And yes, I did say that you have to pay for the shipping yourself.

StarvingLlamas, Jan 31, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

You will need to contact the Xbox Support directly in reference to this please use
    this link and use either the option to Chat with support or request a call from support.

gds1972, Feb 2, 2018
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

You will need to contact the Xbox Support directly in reference to this please use
    this link and use either the option to Chat with support or request a call from support.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

Once you set up the replacement, you should be sent a prepaid label that has all of that information for you.
  7. FAAST EDDY Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller analog stick base pops up when switching the stick on the left analog stick. Is this an issue?

Hey Rushledz,

I ended up just getting a replacement from Amazon since I noticed it before the 30 day return policy was up. That one sent as a replacement has been fine. I would definently get it replaced soon if possible from the retailer. If its to late for that Microsoft
    has a 90 day policy where you would have to ship it to them. Either way the controller should not do that with normal use especially for the price. I hope this helps.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

controller drifting

You could try to set a larger deadzone in the Xbox Accessories App where you can configure multiple settings for how the sticks behave on your Elite Controller.

If you however suspect a defect in the controller, you need to send it in for repair.

To do that, go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and sign in with your Microsoft Account.

Depending on if you bought the controller directly from the Microsoft Store, the controller might already show up in the list of devices there.

If not, select your Xbox Console (register that first, if necessary), and then choose to create an online request for that console.

Then select in the first drop down menu, that you have trouble with an accessory for that console.

In the second menu, choose the Elite 2 controller.

Provide the serial number of the controller, and depending on the warranty status, you can get it replaced for free, or you need to pay for the replacement.

Either way, if you continue to get your controller repaired/replaced, you will get a shipping label sent to your email. Print that shipping label and prepare your controller for shipping.

Remove all parts from the controller (i.e. the sticks, the bottom paddles and the D-Pad). Put the controller in a shipping box with sufficient padding and attach the shipping label to the box.

Contact UPS on their toll free number or via the website for a pickup, and send your controller in.

After a few days you'll then get a replacement controller, which hopefully doesn't show drifting.
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

You'll need to contact Xbox Support by phone or chat to see if the controller is available for replacement. There isn't a "repair" option for the controller.

If it is available for replacement, you will need to cover the cost for shipping to the repair center. No shipping label will be provided.
Thema:

1. From where do they ship controller replacements? - Similar Threads - where ship controller

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. where is my refund shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is my refund shipping label?: I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional product telling me I'd get a secondary email...
  10. Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order?: I put in a repair order and I haven't been sent the address that I need to send the controller to. Can I bring it into Microsoft store or should I wait for the email? What should I do here?...