from where can i download xbox 360 games?

Discus and support from where can i download xbox 360 games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Atul Sehgal1, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Atul Sehgal1
    Atul Sehgal1 Guest

i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that?

:)

Atul Sehgal1, Apr 26, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Atul. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can download games directly from your Xbox 360 console: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/my-games-apps/manage-game-library

On your console, sign in to Xbox Live.
    Go to Games, and then select Browse Games or Search Games.
    Browse or search for the game, add-on, or game demo you want, and then select the item that you want to download.
    Select Confirm Download.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. Atul Sehgal1 Win User

Hi Kyle! Thank you for your support but i am not connected to the internet ,so is there any other website from where i can download games for free?
  4. SparkleZonFire Win User

Xbox Live Games with Gold Problem

And actually Xbox 360 games with gold are shown in the hub on Xbox one. That's where I downloaded mine from. It's right next to the Xbox one games.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox one ?

Hi,

No, unfortunately that isn't possible. The reason for this is that for backwards compatibility to be achieved, Xbox 360 games have to be reverse engineered and then recompiled by the BC team. This is why even when you have a 360 BC game on disc, you still
    need to download it from Xbox Live. The 'update' is the game.

If you still have your Xbox 360, you can transfer your save games to the cloud and continue where you left off on your Xbox One. But, games must be downloaded again from Xbox Live.
  6. HassanB Win User

license transfer incident

Hello,

It's not possible to license transfer specific pieces of content. When you initiate a license transfer all licenses from 1 Xbox 360 go to another Xbox 360. If something happened where it was interrupted, you can simply go to your download history and download
    the games and content again.

Go to your Xbox 360 Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History.
Thema:

1. from where can i download xbox 360 games? - Similar Threads - where download 360

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to

in XBoX Accessibility
    downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to: downloaded microsoft game gift cards the total has only been seen once and never used , who do you talk to about this as i would like to use this amount on my game...
  4. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  5. How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?: I recently purchased Flight Simulator from a re-seller and Microsoft have acknowledged the order. I have the 16 digit code and all details but i do not know where to download it. Can anyone help ?...
  6. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  7. Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers?: Hello, recently i build a new computer, i have a xbox 360 wire controller and i always use it because the last computer read the controller automatically, but now it doesn´t detect it anymore,...
  8. Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ?: Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to donwload ? 4361eede-a6ed-4b7f-8f8b-a975036e1cd9
  9. Where is the download history for 360 online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the download history for 360 online?: There used to be a place on xbox.com to find the download history for the 360 and add those downloads back into my download queue remotely from the website. The support page for this still links...
  10. Where is/how to download youtube app on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is/how to download youtube app on xbox 360: I just set up my 360 (slim 4gb). Havent used it in a while. I got Netflix installed ok. But Youtube doesn't show up in the browse apps section and when I search for it theres no result for the...