Friends

Discus and support Friends in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i click the add friend button under the name, it doesn't do anything, it is as if the button doesn't work. i tried on other devices and the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TomekWallis, Sep 15, 2018.

1. TomekWallis
    TomekWallis Guest

Friends

When i click the add friend button under the name, it doesn't do anything, it is as if the button doesn't work. i tried on other devices and the same thing happened.

:)

TomekWallis, Sep 15, 2018
  2. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

Is there an easy way to view who of your friends is online and what they are currently playing, I thought xbox.com would allow you but it just says playing Xbox One

toonosaurus, Sep 16, 2018
  3. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

I guess that xbox.com won't be updating for XB1 then, just need to use smartglass Friends :)

Thanks

toonosaurus, Sep 16, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Friends

Sorry to hear it. I've had this problem myself from time to time. You would need to click it a couple of time waiting in between each time. It sometimes take 2 to 3 clicks for it to go through for me.

onyxishere, Sep 16, 2018
  5. Hi TomekWallis,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Try this to help you
    add new friends on Xbox
    . If you still have issues, how many friends are on your list? On Xbox, you can have up to 1,000 Xbox friends. If you do exceed the amount, try to

manage your friends list

Let us know if it helps.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Friends