Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

Discus and support Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mia Leas, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Mia Leas
    Mia Leas Guest

Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start playing my own world, I am not able to invite them either. I am online and I am logged into my Microsoft account when I play. How can I fix this?

:)

Mia Leas, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: