Friends logg in

Discus and support Friends logg in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see when my friends logg in, i dont want that. e77a94f7-5382-4896-a3ba-e7ff67be8ca6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Petra HJÄRTAFärjestad, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Friends logg in

I see when my friends logg in, i dont want that.

:)

Petra HJÄRTAFärjestad, Apr 16, 2018
  2. L0RD100
    L0RD100 Guest
    Need fast help please!

So i cant connect to my xbox live i logg in like normal and after the password is done, i come to other things and press next becouse i dont want to save the details than it says you need to logg i. To the profile for playing on xbox live what the *** is
    that?

i can still logg in hotmail and that stuff but i get a error when i try to logg in on xbox?

L0RD100, Apr 16, 2018
  3. KEANE88
    KEANE88 Guest
    service alert

yes, i can´t logg in to xbox live..

KEANE88, Apr 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Friends logg in

In your settings you'll want to turn off notifications for when friends come online.

Smwutches, Apr 16, 2018
  5. MissEdi
    MissEdi Guest
    Hey there, ballafalla1.

If you would like to turn off your pop-up notifications on your Xbox One console, then we'd recommend reading over the

pop-up notifications
    guide for more info on how to turn this feature off.

MissEdi, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Friends logg in

In your settings you'll want to turn off notifications for when friends come online.
  7. MissEdi Win User

Friends logg in

Hey there, ballafalla1.

If you would like to turn off your pop-up notifications on your Xbox One console, then we'd recommend reading over the

pop-up notifications
    guide for more info on how to turn this feature off.
  8. Nordikberserk Win User

Can't connect to Xbox LIVE, Internet works fine

Mine loggs on, but doesnt load the desktop
  9. Frankp09 Win User

EA-servers

logg into your EA Account and change the age!
  10. MihaiBlaga1 Win User

Having Log In Trouble For Microsoft Flight Insider Program

This is happening to me to since a while back. I managed to sign in to the page with my ipad one time but since then I can not logg in anywhere I have tried the logg in and out from win 10 microsoft account with no luck.
Thema:

Friends logg in

1. Friends logg in - Similar Threads - Friends logg

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6