Friends list stuck, messages not loading, not receiving invites

Discus and support Friends list stuck, messages not loading, not receiving invites in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where to start... I believe it’s a Xbox problem not a internet problem seeing as I have the same problem even when I’ve tried using other accounts on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chuubbzz, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Chuubbzz
    Chuubbzz Guest

Where to start... I believe it’s a Xbox problem not a internet problem seeing as I have the same problem even when I’ve tried using other accounts on the same Xbox but at this point I’m stumped. It shows my friends on my list are stuck doing whatever they
    were doing whenever this problem started a week ago but if I click on their profile it shows me what they are actually doing. It shows all my messages that I had before this problem started but I cannot reply to them and it doesn’t show me any new ones that
    I’ve gotten but on the Xbox app on my phone it shows me them just fine and I can reply to them just fine. On the Xbox I get the error “We can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back later”. I don’t receive any party or game invites but I can send
    them and people can accept them just fine. I can connect to party chat just fine I just don’t receive the invites to them. I can play online multiplayer just fine with no other issue than not receiving game invites. I’ll post screenshots of all my home screens
    that seem to be messed up as well. I have tried everything I removed my profile from the Xbox re added it and now it won’t show my gamer pic, it shows I have zero friends and shows I have no messages with the same error as I posted above about messages. Also
    shows I have 0 gamerscore. But all this info is correct on the Xbox app on my phone, all my friends are there all my messages and my gamer score are all there. I’ve reset my router it doesn’t effect anything. I’ve cleared the cache on my Xbox. Reset my MAC
    address. I’ve done all this to no avail. My ports are all open my nat is open I’m connected just fine to the internet wired not wireless and it says “all services are available”. I checked to make sure Xbox services were all up and they were fine on Xbox.com/status.
    I’m at a loss for what to do besides hard reset my entire Xbox and I don’t want to do that. Any help or suggestions are appreciated!

Sorry about jumping around everywhere I just didn’t know where to start and I wanted to make sure I got every problem and everything that I’ve done to try and fix it included.

Friends list stuck, messages not loading, not receiving invites [​IMG]

:)

Chuubbzz, Jun 10, 2018
  2. shadowfan925
    shadowfan925 Guest
    still down????

Xbox is up and running except for friends lists and sending or receiving messages/party invites/ friend requests/private chat invites so on and so on.

shadowfan925, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Not receiving messages

I am not receiving any messages from friends. Notifications such as party invite or game invite show up, but messages will not. I even went into notifications and seen that messages were on.

AlphaWolf1336, Jun 10, 2018
  4. Chuubbzz
    Chuubbzz Guest

also get this when starting games up.

Chuubbzz, Jun 10, 2018
  5. Chuubbzz Win User

also get this when starting games up.

[​IMG]
  6. shadowfan925 Win User

still down????

Xbox is up and running except for friends lists and sending or receiving messages/party invites/ friend requests/private chat invites so on and so on.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

The friends system needs to be changed

Just block them then you are no longer on their friends list & they can't send you invites.

Or set up your privacy settings so you only receive messages/invites from your friends.
  8. LunaLight7 Win User

Blocking People

When you block someone on Xbox Live, You won't appear in their friend list. You can't receive message or any tipe of invitation. Don't worry!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Preview Program

You would have to have someone on your friend's list who is already in the program invite you again. If you are accepted again, you'll receive a new message.
Thema:

1. Friends list stuck, messages not loading, not receiving invites - Similar Threads - Friends list stuck

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  10. Unable to add friend to friends list on Xbox website or on console; Friend stuck in pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add friend to friends list on Xbox website or on console; Friend stuck in pending: Since June, I have been trying to add a friend to my Xbox friends list. He receives the invite and accepts the invite. I then appear on his list of friends but he does not appear on mine. He is...