Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC

Discus and support Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys & gals, As the title says, my friends list won't show on my Xbox app on my PC. The error is "We can't show your friends right now. Try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JeremyWheeler1, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC

Hey guys & gals,

As the title says, my friends list won't show on my Xbox app on my PC. The error is "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app."

I've tried refreshing, and still no result.

Please help!

[Mod Removed - Personal Information] [mod removed- personal info please don't post gamertag on here ]

Friends list not showing on Xbox app for PC [​IMG]

:)

JeremyWheeler1, Sep 28, 2018
  2. TitanOne
    TitanOne Guest
    Xbox 360 not showing Friends List or Messages

So I'm running into an issue where my friends list and messages are not showing on my Xbox 360 when logged in, but they are on my Xbox PC app. I have gone so far as to reformat the hard drive, but additionally, my "device access" list does not show the Xbox
    360 as having access.

Any ideas on why this happened? I appreciate it.

TitanOne, Sep 28, 2018
  3. How it's possible ? Platine Arma 3 on Xbox

Both Xbox and PC games will show up for your friends if they are using Windows 10 and and are logged into the Windows 10 Xbox App. Your friends are playing Arma3 on a PC, not on a console.

Obsessive Power, Sep 28, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Jeremy!

I've seen this error before, go ahead and try this. The fix is to join a club, any random club. Once you've joined, you'll be able to see your friends again. Go ahead and give it a shot and let us know if it worked!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 28, 2018
  5. jjwindle
    jjwindle Guest
    I tried this but it still didn't work. I've just updated the app and this problem happened again. This time that didn't work.

jjwindle, Sep 28, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Jeremy!

The reason your friends list is not loading up on the app is due to an
    Xbox Live Service
    issue affecting some core services, including loading up the friends list.

You can get notified once the alert is over by going to the link that I provided.

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: