Friends in Games removed?

Discus and support Friends in Games removed? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mike garcia, Apr 20, 2024.

1. mike garcia
    mike garcia Guest

Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right next to my list of friends which makes the screen convoluted and messy. Friends in Games was very useful. Anyone else have this missing too?

:)

mike garcia, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Vega Taken Win User

Removal of Friends

Thanks. It's been happening for weeks.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Removal of Friends

You should be able to fix this issue by redownloading your profile. I found a different post with the solution below:

[quote user="DarkLink 900"]

Greetings!

It is recommended that you do delete and re-download your profile, simply follow the guide below:

1. Go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select All Devices.
    4. Select Gamer Profiles.
    5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
    6. Select Delete.
    7. Select one of the following:
    • Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements

Once you have done that, Clear System Cache and do that process 3 times! Now, recover your profile.

1.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

2.Select Download Profile.

If you're not seeing Download Profile, press X to sign out of your profile.

Post back and let us know how it goes! ^_^

[/quote]
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Removal of Friends

Hey there
    Vega Taken

Thanks for letting us know that you're dealing with this problem.

I could totally see how this could be confusing/frustrating.

I wanted to ask, what platforms have you been trying to add him through?

Do you have a 360 or a One?

Also, if you don't , mind me asking, what troubleshooting steps if any have you tried already on your end?

All this info would be a great help in pinpointing the problem and hopefully resolving the issue, so when you get a chance, fill us in a little more on the situation.

Thanks!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Removal of Friends

Hello Vega,

Sorry for the issue with your friend. You can try to have both of you remove each other, wait about 5 minutes than add each other back as friends. IS it possible also that he may just be going offline? If it persists try

uninstall and reinstall the profile
    to the console.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Removing a friend from game sharing

You can try contacting support to see if they came reset your limit, but the only way would be to set your own console as your Home console. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Friends in Games removed? - Similar Threads - Friends Games removed

2. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  5. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  6. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  10. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...