Friends haven’t played games but have ?

Discus and support Friends haven’t played games but have ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So my friend and I play together a lot but now they’ve gone silent. I check their profile and check the game stats and it says they haven’t played any... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Wet �, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Wet �
    Wet � Guest

So my friend and I play together a lot but now they’ve gone silent. I check their profile and check the game stats and it says they haven’t played any games. When I try to compare it says the same thing. No points, achievements, just social page. I am their friend and they have played plenty of games. They still have the points for the profile but not games. I know it’s kind of dumb but before they went dark they expressed possibly never playing again so I guess I’m just a combination of curious and concerned.

:)

Wet �, Mar 13, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Wet

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I inform you that I do not have access to your account.

From what you write, it seems that your friends have decided to hide their gaming activities, so you see their profiles but not their progress and presence in games. Honestly, I don't know what else to add.

However, I'll provide you with the link to the support guide for settings related to viewing activities on Xbox.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/online-presence

I wish you a good day.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Finlay Stewart Win User

Can’t see when friends are online

I’ve done all of this before and it’s not working, I’ve also got a second issue that I’ve mentioned. For my friends there activity only stays as when they were last online, even when they haven’t changed their settings and have been on their Xbox and also on the about section, it says that’s they’ve played a game at a time that they haven’t. If that makes sense
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

I played it some at a friends, I enjoyed it but haven’t got to buying it yet.
  5. Matthew McCormick1 Win User

Is there a way to dispute refund denials?

I’m confused on what you mean I never came close to completing the game all I completed was the intro to unlock the multiplayer function which didn’t work for me and my friend at all. I have no intent to abuse the system the game was unplayable for us and we haven’t played since at least I haven’t I would say I have like 1.5 hours in it if that just doing the intro. It was for dying light 2 so the intro was pretty long lol.
  6. IKilledSB12 Win User

Any new game recommendations?

On game pass, I definitely recommend Overcooked 2! You can play it alone for a definite challenge, play it with a friend, or play it with people online! It is crazy fun!

Also, if you haven’t tried Halo: MCC or Halo 5 there are plenty of campaigns, social, and ranked games to play on there!
Thema:

1. Friends haven’t played games but have ? - Similar Threads - Friends haven’t played

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...: why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk 85c36d6d-884c-450c-a165-9c6556dc99e4
  9. Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend completed Gears Of War CO-OP insane difficulty and I haven’t gotten any of...: We played through the whole game on insane together watched all cutscenes and everything, got to the final credits and nothing popped up. But I was getting the achievements for passing each level...
  10. I haven’t done anything wrong I was hacked by my friend and he did the fraud part i haven’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven’t done anything wrong I was hacked by my friend and he did the fraud part i haven’t...: I haven’t done anything but my friends have done this thing called a gift card scam and it has got me permanently banned 2b7716be-5a90-47d9-8637-7f0e592fa8c5