Friends for Online Play

Discus and support Friends for Online Play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, former forum reg here. Just recently rejoined the community and am surprised that the Achievement Leaderboards thread is no longer going on.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Neumax, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Neumax
    Neumax Guest

Friends for Online Play

Hey all, former forum reg here. Just recently rejoined the community and am surprised that the Achievement Leaderboards thread is no longer going on. Anyway, the title says it all. Just looking for some people who are pretty chill to play some online games
    with. Any games; FPS, Racing, etc. Feel free to send me a friend request.

Attn MODS; I apologize if this is in violation of the Forum rules. If so, please feel free to delete the thread or move to a more appropriate board.

Thanks all, and hope we can get a good group of guys together to play some games together. I'm not super competitive and looking for people with the same aspect. Please no excessive swearing and whatnot. I understand the users of XBL range in age so let's
    keep it PG please.

:)

Neumax, Jan 27, 2014
  2. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

Is there an easy way to view who of your friends is online and what they are currently playing, I thought xbox.com would allow you but it just says playing Xbox One

toonosaurus, Jan 27, 2014
  3. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

I guess that xbox.com won't be updating for XB1 then, just need to use smartglass Friends for Online Play :)

Thanks

toonosaurus, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Friends for Online Play

Add me if you play similar games to me.

CAPTAIN BUMFISH, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Friends for Online Play