Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

Discus and support Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by EscapeTitan, Jun 21, 2023.

1. EscapeTitan
    EscapeTitan Guest

Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." or it will let me add them but after a little while they just disappear off of my friends list and I have to re-add them just for it to repeat in a cycle. I've already tried the console refresh where you press and hold the power button for ~10 seconds and wait 2-3 minutes before powering the console back on and it didn't work.

:)

EscapeTitan, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Charles Barkley Win User

I’m also having the exact same problem smh
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Do you have a different account on your Xbox console that you can try to use to test? This is to check if the issue is with the console or your account.
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. danlamont Win User

Did you find a fix for this? This is literally the only thread I can find with the same problem.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know. Please go to https://account.xbox.com/profile and make sure that adding friends is allowed for your account. If it's already set to "allow" kindly "block" submit, and then "allow" again.
Thema:

1. Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all - Similar Threads - Friends disappear off

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  7. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  8. how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover a friends xbox profile after it disappeared: tried to add paramount+ to list of apps to watch movie.Somehow it removed my friends profile account that I played my games on with all the saves, subscriptions to game pass, achievements etc.Is...
  9. All of my friends’ switches have disappeared.

in XBoX Accessibility
    All of my friends’ switches have disappeared.: I logged into their account on my Xbox, set it to home, and then when I attempted to play a game it said I needed to sign into the owners account. I went online only to find all the switches have...
  10. achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements & game progress disappeared for my entire friends list: I open my achievements list yesterday to compare game progress with another friend I realize very quickly that all of my achievements we’re gone, as well as every person on my friends list...