Friends are not given option to include their party audio on my Twitch Stream

Discus and support Friends are not given option to include their party audio on my Twitch Stream in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been trying for months to resolve this issue. I've messed with my settings, asked me friends to mess with their's; I just don't know if what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BkdAppls, Dec 28, 2021.

1. /u/BkdAppls
    /u/BkdAppls Guest

I have been trying for months to resolve this issue.

I've messed with my settings, asked me friends to mess with their's; I just don't know if what I'm telling them is correct because there's so many possible solutions that haven't worked.

I don't even recieve my own 'your audio is being broadcast' message when I start stream. If there's something specific I'm missing, please tell me. A side note is that it worked allllllll the time on my old Xbox and now it doesn't.

submitted by /u/BkdAppls
    [link] [comments]

/u/BkdAppls, Dec 28, 2021
  2. ​Jamie​ Win User

How can I use my voice in my friends twitch stream?

Well if he's streaming on twitch you need to be in a party with your friend. Once you are... open up the party where it shows who's in the party and etc.. there should be an option where it says "Include my audio" Click it and your audio should be joined in with the stream.
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
  5. Himiko ���� Win User

Twitch party audio was turned off, how do I turn it back on?

when i stream on twitch the option to include audio isn’t there.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

No option for party members to include audio in Twitch stream.

Hello desTROYn8rr,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your audio from the party while streaming on Twitch.

For everyone in the party who is not streaming needs to give permission for their audio to be used for the broadcast. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. At the top of the Party chat options check the box labeled “Include my audio”. Since you started that's not possible anymore, have your friends also check their privacy settings to see if they have any restrictions with audio when streaming.

The Twitch website has some troubleshooting tips as well that you can try and follow.

See if any of these reddit solutions help as well.
Thema:

1. Friends are not given option to include their party audio on my Twitch Stream - Similar Threads - Friends are given

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6