Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture

Discus and support Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend was just recently permanently banned for his profile picture when it just consisted of a picture of the face of some random non fit guy he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trevor R26, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Trevor R26
    Trevor R26 Guest

My friend was just recently permanently banned for his profile picture when it just consisted of a picture of the face of some random non fit guy he has spent so much money on games that he can’t get the account back on can you please tell me why he is permanent banned his name is turbogranny3.

:)

Trevor R26, Jul 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Trevor ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

This is a community forum so we really have no type of access to find out why your friend was banned.

All you can do is tell him to submit a case review if elegible

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo Win User

random permanent ban

the picture i got permanent ban for is my profile picture now tell me is this violating xbox rules?
  4. marshal Myers Win User

Permanently banned for a profile picture?

Ok thank you, I Was just wondering because my buddy said this happened to him before where he was permanently banned and his appeal was denied but they gave him his account back
  5. Smwutches Win User

Permanently banned for a profile picture?

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums so no one here could give you any information regarding your ban. They do not send warnings. Your warning is the code of conduct/terms of service you agree to when you sign up. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  6. oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo Win User

random permanent ban

thank you for your replay, i can assure you i am aware of the xbox live rules i have not violated the xbox live rules i was playing casualy then woke up to permanent ban i avoid toxicity with other gamers to avoid such penalties.

i can't submit a case review i followed the step by step topic,i get (not approved),in the page of the case review option.

my profile picture is not against xbox live rules.

to make sure its a random ban, i did report my permanently banned account by an alt account... and got an enforcment act email and a SECOND permanent ban on top of the old one in no time, and this time it was an xbox live 360 avatar gamer picture not a custom one...
Thema:

1. Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture - Similar Threads - Friends account permanently

2. Child Account- Friends- Ipad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child Account- Friends- Ipad: I have opened now about 15 different pages, downloaded apps and still cannot find any button that allows my child to add friends to their iPad. I’ve tried PC, from my phone and from her iPad and...
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  5. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  6. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  7. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  8. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  9. I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...: If a Microsoft representative can explain if it could be possible that would help a97bb632-1a7b-42ed-8659-b480805c9698
  10. How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently: I logged into my Minecraft account on my friends computer and he is annoying me about it is there a way to log him out? If it’s from his computer I will ask him to do it Its a Microsoft account...