Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.

Discus and support Friend won't log out of my microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend doesn't have Minecraft Java edition, and i had 2 accounts, so i allowed him my account, and now, he has his bought the game for himself, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by s1ke-GT, Apr 29, 2023.

1. s1ke-GT
    s1ke-GT Guest

My friend doesn't have Minecraft Java edition, and i had 2 accounts, so i allowed him my account, and now, he has his bought the game for himself, but he won't log out of my account. is there any way to log him out remotely?

:)

s1ke-GT, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

I understand how important this is to you. Let me try to offer assistance, if you have migrated your Minecraft account on a Microsoft account, I suggest to log in to your microsoft email.

Just go to this link https://account.microsoft.com/security page then go to the My Microsoft Account option, look for the Security option and click on security panel, click on Advanced Security Options, and at the bottom of the page there is a Logout option.

This option logs you out of browsers, applications, and any other location where you used your account to log in.

Once you have done this, I recommend you change your password and add a two-step verification either by text message, or email. For 2 step verification, make sure you have at least 2 piece of recovery information in your account as this is needed to have your account verified in the future.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions or concerns. We will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Just to know, sharing accounts is against the TOS and can lead to enforcement actions being taken. Lending out accounts is against the TOS. Signing in to accounts that you do not own is also against the TOS. All of these can lead to permanent bans for the accounts.
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

Microsoft Jigsaw occasionally won't sign in despite you being logged into your microsoft account, occasionally what has helped me is signing out of my account and back in on my device and than attempting to start Microsoft Jigsaw
  5. ManiacBow12404 Win User

Xbox One- NAT type is open, cannot connect to matches/parties?

Same here. Now it won't even show any of my friends that I am logged on. Could it be an account issue?
  6. EscapeTitan Win User

Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

Same thing again. They stay on my friends list for a little while then they disappear. Just did a little test and I added my friend, logged out of the account, logged back in and hes gone off my friends list. So it seems that either after a little while they disappear off my friends list or until I log out of my account.
Thema:

1. Friend won't log out of my microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Friend won't log

2. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  3. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  4. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  5. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  6. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d
  7. Xbox Won't Notify When Friend Gets Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Won't Notify When Friend Gets Online: For a couple of months now, my Xbox Series S won't notify me when my friends get online. It's super annoying. I tried reformatting my Xbox. I tried changing all my notifications and privacy...
  8. Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?: I bought Grand Theft Auto V a couple of months ago on the Microsoft Store to play with my friends, but every time I accept their invites it says that I need to buy the game as if I don't own it....
  9. What's the reason for a ban here? It won't allow my friend to Dispute it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What's the reason for a ban here? It won't allow my friend to Dispute it.: So my friend has been banned for a LFG post that reads "Looking for active members for ASYLM (a clan within the game's own clan system) recent WN8 (ingame statisitic) of at least 2400+ is a must...
  10. Xbox won't tell me friend online even though I have it set to.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won't tell me friend online even though I have it set to.: So for some reason my xbox will not tell me if any of my friends go online on my xbox as well as the xbox app. I've checked the settings for both and they are turned on, I've tried logging out and...