Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

Discus and support Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by silas white, Oct 15, 2023.

1. silas white
    silas white Guest

Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours

:)

silas white, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. KindGryphon Win User

i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again

i redeemed an xbox gift code on microsoft, i redeemed it sucessfully but it wouldn't download.

I have tried to fix the problem but made it worse as now i can't see it download and i can't find it on my PC anymore. I tried to redeem it again and it wont let me.
    What is the game? Also was the code for the Xbox or PC version of the game. Asking because redeeming a code for the Xbox version of a game wont necessarily give you the PC version unless the game is a play anywhere title.
  4. Frajstylz Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog gone

I'm having a similar issue. The Warthog code says already redeemed but is not in the "Manage Game > Installed" screen under Horizon 3. No Warthog in game under gifts, DLC cars, or the MS store. I can't find a way to download anywhere.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

xbox live gold

Hello pedro-12,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox Live Gold subscription code not activating. Please wait up to 24 hours and try redeeming the code again. For more help, please check out this article:

Troubleshoot Gift Card/Codes

I hope this helps!
  6. Daniel317 Win User

Redeeming gift code

I sent a game as a gift via the xbox store. It says that the code has already been redeemed on 03/2/2021. Today is 03/1/2021. So I would like to know why it can't be redeemed
    GIFT Code Xbox360
Thema:

1. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere - Similar Threads - Friend sent gift

2. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  3. my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work: my friend bought me lego batman 3 deluxe ed, i tried to redeem the gift and it says, “This code wasn’t found- try re-entering it. if the code is damaged, contact the seller. invalid characters are...
  4. how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i redeem a robux gift card that my friend from another country sent?: my friend from America sent me a robux gift card to me but when I tried to redeem it, it said that the currency did not match my account currency, how can i change my Roblox account region so I...
  5. Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e
  6. My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it: My friend sent me a gift but I didn't get it 15c900a8-f2b1-4585-9d73-9d2b1b733554
  7. I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?: I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do? 4db5270a-3b50-41fe-9f02-bbbbfc6644b4
  8. My friend bought a subscription for me as a digital code for me and sent it as a gift but...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend bought a subscription for me as a digital code for me and sent it as a gift but...: Link to image: https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/3e90611b-6109-4079-bd53-0e5a63627d7a?upload=true I don't know what to do, I just tried claiming it again still no luck...
  9. Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend redeem the gift I sent him?: I gifted one of my friends a silver bundle for Destiny 2. He received the message from Xbox, but when he clicks on the redeem code option, it tells him he can’t redeem the code. I checked my...
  10. Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.: I received a gift, a game from a friend over Xbox. They bought me "said" game and sent me the redemption code in a message over Xbox. They bought the game on there account, and I redeemed it on...