Friend request not working Xbox one s

Discus and support Friend request not working Xbox one s in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BigFreak1, Jun 16, 2024.

1. BigFreak1
    BigFreak1 Guest

My friend on Xbox is playing Minecraft I requested to play with them they invited me to play them my account say I don't have friends playing so even though we are friends on Xbox I try to add them on Minecraft I see there name click friend yet nothing so I click favorite still not added as friends what's going on

:)

BigFreak1, Jun 16, 2024
  2. medium bloke Win User

Cannot add friend- I only shows as a follower or favourite

On the Xbox One, any friend requests will be followers if requested from a 360. They will show up as a follower until you add them back.

The 360 and Xbox One friend system seems to work in different ways. Try asking your friend to go onto his 360 (if he still has one) and accepting your request from there, or on the PC.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Strange "followers"

Actually if you read the entire article it contradicts itself. In the first section it details how a friend request works on 360. Then in the Followers section it details how a friend request works on the xbox one. Sorry Doc, unless you have actually pics
    to prove you received a friend request message it didnt happen.
  4. maxen Win User

Friend requests not working?

@ChachieeChintzy: It could also be that your own friend list is full. If so, delete a few and send the request again.

Note that on Xbox.com and Xbox 360, you can only have 100 friends - and that includes the sum of confirmed friends, pending requests sent and pending requests incoming.

However, in future do please create your own thread for a separate issue as this one was a year old and resolved.
  5. IRB Win User

There seems to be a lag in the app on windows 8, I think this might be the issue.
  6. Zer0 G Win User

Could be cached settings of your browser at work. Do you know if your organization uses some sort of web filtering such as Blue Coat or Websense? Those web filtering applications will keep a page cached. Sometimes you can resolve the issue yourself, by
    hitting CTRL+F5 in the browser or clear your browser session (cookies, history, etc)
Thema:

1. Friend request not working Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Friend request working

2. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  3. My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Son can't accept friend requests on Fortnite or FC24: My Son has an Xbox Series S. He has friend requests on Fortnite but he can't accept or Add friends. I have checked the settings and it is set so that he doesn't need a PIN. We also changed the PIN...
  4. My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got a friend request from one of his friends on xbox. But when he clicks accept, it...: He has an Xbox series s. And I'm the parental organizer. I've even downloaded the family safety app that I assumed I'd be able to confirm it there. df44bdf4-bd39-457a-9cbf-4589c2970448
  5. Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety: I set up a child account for my son on the Xbox. So far after configuring it works fine. However, I was setting up his friends list again, and when I added a friend, I got a message to send a...
  6. How do i send friend requests on minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i send friend requests on minecraft on xbox: When im trying to send a friend request the screen just stays how it is and i dont know if thats how its suppoded to be or if i need to do something else. 24a7db0a-c316-4af6-a151-881f70af0620
  7. Is there anyway to stop Xbox friend request botting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there anyway to stop Xbox friend request botting: Yesterday I got friend botted but it was like 2000 of them now I have to block them one by one is it possible that you guys can block them for me 9be2d9b2-7755-463f-a4f7-cf918f64cab1
  8. The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The request for me to add a friend was accepted, but for some reason the profile of my...: I sent a request to add my friends profile to my friend list so we can play games together. After my parent accepted the request it said they were added. Though when looking in my friends list, it...
  9. I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't accept friend requests in Minecraft, please help: I can't accept friend requests, I tried to change my permissions, but I am not allowed to. I don't have any parental accounts, I even changed my age to try and fix it. But nothing works, I also am...
  10. Requesting a refund on a game gifted to my friend not knowing the game was exclusive to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting a refund on a game gifted to my friend not knowing the game was exclusive to...: I bought the new Star Wars Jedi Survivor for my friend as a gift and sent him the code, not knowing it was only available for the Series X/S. He only has an Xbox One and when he redeemed the code,...