Friend on XBOX has the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock, but the microsoft store says...

Discus and support Friend on XBOX has the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock, but the microsoft store says... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it. I want to play Minecraft with my friend, but she's on 1.18.12.xxxx whatever, and my version is 1.18.102.0. The microsoft store says MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasFleming4, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Friend on XBOX has the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock, but the microsoft store says...

Title says it.
    I want to play Minecraft with my friend, but she's on 1.18.12.xxxx whatever, and my version is 1.18.102.0. The microsoft store says MY version is the latest version (which obviously isn't true), and won't let me update to the version my friend has, which keeps me getting the "Outdated client!" error.

I don't get it???

And yes, Windows is up to date, this is the admin account, everything on my end is correct.

:)

ThomasFleming4, Apr 10, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Friend on XBOX has the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock, but the microsoft store says...