Friend list is empty - can't add new friends from my phone...

Discus and support Friend list is empty - can't add new friends from my phone... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to add friends from my smartphone and nothing happens.When I do it from my pc I can add them but my mobile still shows 0 friends.... What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aphrokiss, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Aphrokiss
    Aphrokiss Guest

I am trying to add friends from my smartphone and nothing happens.When I do it from my pc I can add them but my mobile still shows 0 friends.... What should I do?

:)

Aphrokiss, Sep 22, 2015
  2. AContractor
    AContractor Guest
    Looking for some xbox one friends

You can add me also. I'm new to xbox-live and my friends list is looking empty.

timezone: EST

games: BF4, Forza, KI

AContractor, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Friends list not there

My friends list is empty and i do have friends in my friends list

S3EK AN D3STROY, Sep 22, 2015
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Are you on Windows Phone 8 or 7?

On the phone, make sure you are pressing the send request button. Also note that friends don't immediately appear in your list - they'll show up as pending, and only when the other person accepts will they show up in your friends list properly.

Also make sure you're doing all this in the Games Hub and not in a specific game.

Let me know how you get on. This should work.

HOWEVER, if you're still having issues, on your phone go to the Games Hub and search for my Gamertag ("13") and send me a friend request - and send me a message to let me know you've done this. The reason is simply so I can see if the request is going
    through as intended. If not, we can troubleshoot further.

maxen, Sep 23, 2015
  5. maxen Win User

Are you on Windows Phone 8 or 7?

On the phone, make sure you are pressing the send request button. Also note that friends don't immediately appear in your list - they'll show up as pending, and only when the other person accepts will they show up in your friends list properly.

Also make sure you're doing all this in the Games Hub and not in a specific game.

Let me know how you get on. This should work.

HOWEVER, if you're still having issues, on your phone go to the Games Hub and search for my Gamertag ("13") and send me a friend request - and send me a message to let me know you've done this. The reason is simply so I can see if the request is going
    through as intended. If not, we can troubleshoot further.
  6. CrankyGolfers Win User

Just looking for someone to play with !

Feel free to add me, my friend's list is basically empty. Playing from Canada's East Coast!

7. AContractor Win User

Looking for some xbox one friends

You can add me also. I'm new to xbox-live and my friends list is looking empty.

timezone: EST

games: BF4, Forza, KI
  8. SLB4Ever25 Win User

Friends list disappeared and cant see friends profiles

I am having the same problem I can sign into the console perfectly fine but my friends list is empty and I can't add any friends error message I'm getting is '' can't complete this process please try again for more information '' and then it directs me
    to this website PLEASE HELPP MEE
  9. Oktober Solace Win User

Friends list empty

I did it myself with my console? It's what worked for me.
Thema:

1. Friend list is empty - can't add new friends from my phone... - Similar Threads - Friend list empty

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  10. Friend list showing empty

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend list showing empty: I made a new account and added one of my friends there. When I go to my friend list, it shows empty. It doesn’t say that anyone is offline it just doesn’t show any friends. We tried unfriending...