Friend list didnt work

Discus and support Friend list didnt work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant see my friends on xbox one, my friends cannot see them too. f0ba8fb2-99e6-487e-b1a0-3f9f316b8e8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oOo TH3J4P oOo, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Friend list didnt work

I cant see my friends on xbox one, my friends cannot see them too.

:)

oOo TH3J4P oOo, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Friends list problem. Can someone fix my friends list.

My friends list wont allow me to send or gets friend requests. I unplugged my rouder for 10 minutes and that didnt work. Is there any way you guys can help me out.

Barbarian shank, Mar 20, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    XB1 Users - Do You Still Have Friends On Your Friends List Who Don't Have A One?

I deleted a bunch of people a while ago. Not because they didnt have an Xbox One, but because I didnt want them on my friends list. Slowly but surely the amount of friends has been climbing again, so I may do another cleaning soon.

x24hrs2livex, Mar 20, 2014
  4. DOXthaFOX
    DOXthaFOX Guest

Friend list didnt work

Having the same problem, getting message "try again soon. Not sure what happened there. (0x87c40000) when I clink on friends :/

DOXthaFOX, Mar 20, 2014
  5. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Can't connect to Netflix either.

Merlin4421, Mar 20, 2014
  6. EdragonXX
    EdragonXX Guest
    Xbox members are currently experiencing some issues when trying to view activity in their Friends list. We’re here to let you know that we’re diligently working toward a fix as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we work! Check back here
    in half an hour for an update. OR check Xbox Live Status page here:
    support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

EdragonXX, Mar 20, 2014
  7. My friends list is fine, but since the latest update preview the 'no friends online' notification is displayed in what appears to be a Russian character font. Also my Xbox Ones' location & language had reset to Australia/English.

PUFFJOCKTAFFER, Mar 22, 2014
  8. DJ MuSaFiR
    DJ MuSaFiR Guest

Friend list didnt work

GUYS HELLP MEE I was playing in the morning all was fine I just got on and I have the same issues as you guys are having/had. I cant see friends csnt invite anyone to the party. If I try to go anywhere it gives me the error endin in 87c40000. What do I do.
    XBOX HELLP MEEEE

DJ MuSaFiR, Apr 2, 2014
  9. SS Waki
    SS Waki Guest
    I didn't pay 500 dollars to deal with this, they should have this fixed by now, I'm having the same problem

SS Waki, Apr 2, 2014
  10. Mind5et
    Mind5et Guest
    Ive been having this problem for the entire month of me having a xbox one. I get on in the morning sometimes and everythings fine for a bit. then all of a sudden i cant see my friends, the parties are disconnecting left and right its RIDICULOUS MICROSOFT.
    HOW WAS THE XBOX 360 SLIM BORDERLINE PERFECT BUT THIS 500$ P.O.S might i say doesnt work 1/10th as well as the previous console!!! and on top of that i have that *** dashboard buzzing sound but it seems that is software that will be fixed within the next update.
    hopefully a MS ambassador can clear that up. STEP IT UP MS i swear if master chief collection and gears werent gonna be exclusives everyone would be back on the PS4. NOW PLZ MS FIX THIS SEXY CONSOLE SO IT CAN REACH ITS FULL POTENTIAL

Mind5et, Oct 2, 2014
  11. I have changed my DNS Settings in Network Settings

I changed to open DNS - since I have done this this Problem was gone. Also my Dashboard is much faster.

Give it a try?

Cloud Delivered Enterprise Security by OpenDNS

Xx ROZILLA xX, Oct 2, 2014
  12. Hey, guys! This thread is a bit old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Friend list didnt work :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Misses Quinzel Win User

Friend list didnt work

Hey, guys! This thread is a bit old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  14. DJ MuSaFiR Win User

Friend list didnt work

GUYS HELLP MEE I was playing in the morning all was fine I just got on and I have the same issues as you guys are having/had. I cant see friends csnt invite anyone to the party. If I try to go anywhere it gives me the error endin in 87c40000. What do I do.
    XBOX HELLP MEEEE
  15. Mind5et Win User

Friend list didnt work

Ive been having this problem for the entire month of me having a xbox one. I get on in the morning sometimes and everythings fine for a bit. then all of a sudden i cant see my friends, the parties are disconnecting left and right its RIDICULOUS MICROSOFT.
    HOW WAS THE XBOX 360 SLIM BORDERLINE PERFECT BUT THIS 500$ P.O.S might i say doesnt work 1/10th as well as the previous console!!! and on top of that i have that *** dashboard buzzing sound but it seems that is software that will be fixed within the next update.
    hopefully a MS ambassador can clear that up. STEP IT UP MS i swear if master chief collection and gears werent gonna be exclusives everyone would be back on the PS4. NOW PLZ MS FIX THIS SEXY CONSOLE SO IT CAN REACH ITS FULL POTENTIAL
  16. SS Waki Win User

Friend list didnt work

I didn't pay 500 dollars to deal with this, they should have this fixed by now, I'm having the same problem
  17. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

Friend list didnt work

I have changed my DNS Settings in Network Settings

I changed to open DNS - since I have done this this Problem was gone. Also my Dashboard is much faster.

Give it a try?

http://www.opendns.com/
Thema:

Friend list didnt work

1. Friend list didnt work - Similar Threads - Friend list didnt

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  10. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...