Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him

Discus and support Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend gifted me Dying Light 2 for Xbox, but I don't have an XBOX. He thought it would work on PC through the Windows store, but it appears Dying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChetH0ff, Feb 5, 2022.

1. ChetH0ff
    ChetH0ff Guest

Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him

A friend gifted me Dying Light 2 for Xbox, but I don't have an XBOX. He thought it would work on PC through the Windows store, but it appears Dying Light 2 is not available through the Windows Store/Game Pass for PC. I cannot find a way to refund this, and the "have an agent call me" option is constantly unavailable. I just want the purchaser to get his money back.

:)

ChetH0ff, Feb 5, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: