Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party

Discus and support Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If anyone knows how to fix the issue with party chat being stuck on party and the rest is grey please let me know so i can help my freind it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonOrem, Sep 30, 2020.

1. JasonOrem
    JasonOrem Guest

If anyone knows how to fix the issue with party chat being stuck on party and the rest is grey please let me know so i can help my freind it would be greatly appricieated.

:)

JasonOrem, Sep 30, 2020
  2. SF boiiii Win User

Mic not working in Fortnite - Xbox one.

hi,

what sometimes can fix it is if you start an xbox party then go on to fortnite and then go on to your friends list then tap Y to go on to audio settings and turn voice channel on to game or party chat not xbox party chat then click on xbox party chat game
    chat again and it should be fixed
  3. SF boiiii Win User

Xbox one - Steel series Arctis 5 not working in fortnite

hi there,

sometimes on fortnte the audio gliches out and what you need to do is before you go on fortnite start an xbox party up then load in to fortnite then go to your friends list then click Y then scroll down to audio channel then go xbox party chat to game xbox
    party chat to game and that usually fixes it
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Audio Chat problem Fortnite

The audio issue you are having is based on fortnite platform. if you would like to hear your friend turn party chat off and on in settings and it that doesn't work restart your game and DO NOT GO IN TO XBOX Party
  5. Timmie3054 Win User

Separating chat from game audio while streaming from xbox one to PC

For me, I tend to use strictly party chat when I am communicating with my friends.

If I want to separate the party chat audio from the in-game audio,, I have to make a party in the Xbox App on Windows 10. You don't have to have your xbox even on at this point. Once the party has started in the Xbox App and my buddies join, I can hear them
    fine through my xbox headset.

Now once you actually turn on your xbox, and start streaming. The Audio for the game will come through your speakers, and the audio for the Party should remain through the headset, both separate from each other.

Its not the best solution, but its definitely a clever workaround., however its not really that ideal, because it is a pain to work with, because you cannot control the party while streaming within the xbox. You literally have to end the stream and return
    into the xbox app to configure the party settings.

Other than that, the only downside is, that any VOIP chat from any games will still want to push through your speakers and not your headset.
  6. YOMAMAR6-77C0EA93-5F Win User

Xbox One party chat not working.

this seems to working for us as well.

-have everyone in party reboot

-do not launch any apps or games

-1 person starts a party and turns on party chat but does not send invites

-the rest join party by going to friends list, select the friend that is hosting the party and select join party

-turn on your party chat

NAT TROUBLESHOOTING DID NOT HELP AT ALL!
Thema:

1. Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party - Similar Threads - Friend can’t turn

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  5. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  6. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  7. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  8. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  9. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  10. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...