friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone

Discus and support friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ok so. i have a friend that plays ps4 and game chat audio doesnt pick up on my stream (im xbox one s streaming on twitch) so he downloaded the xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Badbihhh6, Jan 12, 2021.

1. /u/Badbihhh6
    /u/Badbihhh6 Guest

friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone

ok so. i have a friend that plays ps4 and game chat audio doesnt pick up on my stream (im xbox one s streaming on twitch)

so he downloaded the xbox app on his phone so that i could add him into a party and have him on my stream, but he doesnt have the option to include his audio. he's changed everything in his privacy and online settings so it should be letting him join, but there's just no option for him to include his audio. is there a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/Badbihhh6
    [link] [comments]

/u/Badbihhh6, Jan 12, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant my friends include their audio in my twitch stream on xbox

2. why cant my friends include their audio on xbox for twitch