Friend can't find my gamer tag

Discus and support Friend can't find my gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend can't find my gamer tag on xbox please help 00dcc88f-5981-4884-93a1-a81f6719444c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArgonHailFire, May 9, 2017.

1. Friend can't find my gamer tag

My friend can't find my gamer tag on xbox please help

:)

ArgonHailFire, May 9, 2017
  2. MachineManV
    MachineManV Guest
    Need Friends For XBOX ONE only.

Hello fellow gamers, I want some friends for xbox one to play multiplayer games and party. Who are really interested in party's and multiplayer or co-op events send me a request. I hope , I can see some mates on my list.This is my gamer tag on xbox one.
    Gamer tag : Akhil7

MachineManV, May 9, 2017
  3. Ki113MA11Z
    Ki113MA11Z Guest
    Friends for Minecraft

Add me and my friend, we are creating a huge friend list of xb1 minecraft players so people will be able to find multiplayer games.

Gamer tag: kill3ma11z

Gamer tag: nelsonboys

Ki113MA11Z, May 9, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

bowski477, May 10, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

6. Bristol Lad Win User

Finding players which you've just played with.

That's silly man, I'm finding it difficult adding new friends because I can't remember their gamer tag lol.
  7. Ki113MA11Z Win User

Minecraft xbox one server come join PVP SURVIVAL

Add me and my friend, we are creating a huge friend list of xb1 minecraft players so people will be able to find multiplayer games.

8. Ki113MA11Z Win User

XBOXONE FRIENDS WANTED!and help

9. Ki113MA11Z Win User

Friends for Minecraft

Thema:

1. Friend can't find my gamer tag - Similar Threads - Friend can't find

2. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  3. Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded when my friend opens grounded it show an error code that I can't find in the search.: [img] I bought this for my friend for it to crash. It was $31.99 2d0f9b9c-0d2f-44d7-a5a2-47c230a16616
  4. I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find my friend on Xbox, it's like his account doesn't exist.: My friend has asked me to add him so we can play together, he's spelled out his gamertag but nothing shows up. He's taken a picture of his TV to show his account is real, but when I search for his...
  5. I can't find my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my friend: My problem is that I want to play with a friend but when I look for it in (add friend) it does not appear, but another that is not appears [Moderator Edit: Moved from Microsoft Teams \...
  6. Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out

in XBoX on Windows
    Help - I can't find a friend and I'm tearing what little is left of my hair out: Hi all, I cannot find my friend to play Minecraft with her. I've tried searching her gamertag and email address on Minecraft, and searching for these on my xbox account in the browser - nothing...
  7. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore: Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a...
  8. I Can't Find My Friend

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Find My Friend: I search for my friends gamertag and it gives me the "Check gamertag and try searching again" message when I entered it right and I've tried a bunch of different ways to spell it. (Im on pc and he...
  9. I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having issues adding a friend. Also, can't find privacy settings.: I made an Xbox account about 5 years ago. I'm able to log into my account but I can't add my daughter as my friend. I've gone back and forth trying to add and adding as favorites but it still...
  10. Can't find my best friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find my best friend.: Looking for MrxxHamburger. Hi. I am very extremely searching for my best friend. His gamertag is MrxxHamburger. We played every easy together day and nights. I really miss him so much. I have no...