Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

Discus and support Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KingEnigma36, Jun 26, 2020.

1. KingEnigma36
    KingEnigma36 Guest

I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it and it's really getting on my nerves any fixes to this
    that for sure work bc I am getting tired of it :/

:)

KingEnigma36, Jun 26, 2020
  2. CavalierShip7 Win User

Try restarting both console and also pc
  3. KingEnigma36 Win User

It was already auto for the time but timezone was manual could that be it?
  4. LaZy xxgamin Win User

Hi there!

This seems to be a Common glitch that you can fix by setting your pc time and date to automatic

if you have any more questions feel free to reply or message me on xbox @
  5. PaNdAs RuLe546 Win User

Go to settings then go to volume and audio output and make sure the party chat is going to your headset. If that doesnt help Press the home button and go to the section that has your profile picture then press audio and make sure the party chat isnt all
    the way to game audio.
  6. l EatDoggy l Win User

You may have an issue with your current headset. I've had a similar issue before but when i got a new headset it worked perfectly.
Thema:

1. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC) - Similar Threads - Friend hear can't

2. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  3. Why can't I hear non-friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I hear non-friends?: When I play any Xbox related games or when I'm in a party i can only hear my friends and not other people. I looked at my privacy settings and it says I should be able to, but I can't. I'm on Pc....
  4. Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.: I'll give quick words about what's going on. Basically when I am in a group I can't hear my friend even if I try going on an alt account, my account is an adult account too. I've done: 2 Resets...
  5. Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one issue: I can't hear my friend when in a group even when i'm on an alt account.: I'll give quick words about what's going on. Basically when I am in a group I can't hear my friend even if I try going on an alt account, my account is an adult account too. I've done: 2 Resets...
  6. I can't hear my friend on my xbox party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear my friend on my xbox party: On my PC when I am on a xbox party, I can't seem to hear one of my friends. I tried everything that I can on xbox game bar in the party settings, and it still doesn't work! Please help!...
  7. Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar picking up my sound in party chat but my friend still can't hear me?: When i'm in a party with my friends on the gamebar the party overlay says i'm talking but my friends still cannot hear me. I tested my mic on a mic tester and it sounded just fine so i believe...
  8. Friend can't talk/hear once I join party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't talk/hear once I join party: For over a month, I have been trying to join a party with my friend in it, we can hear each other for about 5 seconds and then it cuts him out. I have tried joining with a different profile and...
  9. Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend can hear me but I can't her me (Xbox to PC): I wasn't sure where to put this but I talk to my friend on pc sometimes I can hear him other times I can't and his talking bubble doesn't move he says he is talking but the bubble isn't showing it...
  10. Friend can't hear me, but he's the only one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can't hear me, but he's the only one: Alright here's a weird one. I'm trying to play on Xbox Live via a party with my friend and everything was fine when suddenly my audio cuts out. I can hear him perfectly fine, but he can't hear me....