Frequent disconnections during cloud gaming on Series S

Discus and support Frequent disconnections during cloud gaming on Series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; During some long sessions playing in the cloud from an Xbox Series S, the game closes without warning, requiring it to be reopened It happens very... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, May 30, 2024.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

During some long sessions playing in the cloud from an Xbox Series S, the game closes without warning, requiring it to be reopened It happens very often.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, May 30, 2024
  2. crabbiT Scot Win User

Frequent disconnects

I disconnect quite frequently if my xbox is sitting idle, or am playing a single player game. Never disconnects during MP games though - very strange indeed.
  3. FeanorFenwe Win User

Constant disconnects while in dashboard and during games

Recently, there have not been any disconnects while play online games, that stopped happening like, four weeks ago about. I was having disconnect issues while playing single player games. When ever it disconnects during single player games, it happens
    much more frequently than every 20 minutes.

There are lots of times when other people are using the internet and I am getting disconnected, but I also get disconnected when no one else is using the internet.

Should be disconnecting at all. My house is hitting 40mb/s download and 10mb/s upload.
  4. JayLDN Win User

Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

Thanks for all the answers.

As two of you mentioned, cloud gaming is powered by Series X now, like I mentioned too.

I still have the same question. Isn't there also quality difference in graphics between Series S and Series X? Like textures are more detailed and shadows are rendered better in Series X? Now if Series X is used on cloud gaming, isn't those improvements then on Series S too via streaming from cloud? Or are the Series S and Series X exactly the same graphics wise in general but Series S just has lower resolution?

I understand that cloud gaming isn't 4K and there might be latency issues etc but that wasn't my question.

Thanks.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One physical copy vs online xbox series S

You would have to purchase the game digitally in order to be able to play it on the Series S.

Game saves are stored on the cloud and will resync when you start the game on the Series S.
  6. Jay8007 Win User

The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

Nov. 1

• The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

• Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

• Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
Thema:

1. Frequent disconnections during cloud gaming on Series S - Similar Threads - Frequent disconnections during

2. Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnects XBox One Wirless Controller For Windows - 1 foot away with direct line...: I experience frequent controller disconnects with the following set up: - Xbox Wireless Controller - Xbox One Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Full charge) - Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  3. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  4. what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the issue with wireless connections on Xbox going in and out so frequently?: I have an Xbox One and Xbox X - both have issues with the internet connection dropping or not connecting. 1. Xbox One is obviously older but has the same issue as the Xbox X 2. Xbox X was...
  5. Frequent network disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent network disconnect: Lots of network disconnects with my series x. Is this a known issue? cd6faa62-c931-46d5-b218-4a55cf3a3ded
  6. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  7. Xbox one controller frequently disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller frequently disconnects: My Xbox one controller is rapidly disconnecting from my Xbox. I tried updating the firmware on the Xbox. I’ve replaced the batteries. Still happening. The light on the controller stays on when...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows frequently disconnects all my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows frequently disconnects all my controllers: The receiver disconnects all my controllers (4) at random times, not all at once, they die one by one. Also when I'm playing alone, the active controller disconnects, then I take another one, and...
  9. Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of Thieves Server disconnect error every 2hours, gets frequent until full Xbox reboot,...: Xbox Series X - Alpha-Skip Ahead Build Sea of Thieves - Retail version Issue occues on both Wired/Wireless Connection Open NAT IPv4 or IPv6 connection DMZ turned on Xbox Port forward configured...
  10. Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller: I have tried all of the troubleshooting techniques, but I am still having issues connecting to my Xbox One X with my bluetooth, Microsoft certified wireless Xbox One controllers. All of them are...