Freezing Problem

Discus and support Freezing Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I was playing Fallout: New Vegas and my game froze and I thought it was just a normal freeze so I restarted my console and i loaded up my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DownhillSpark38, May 14, 2014.

1. Freezing Problem

Yesterday I was playing Fallout: New Vegas and my game froze and I thought it was just a normal freeze so I restarted my console and i loaded up my game again and it froze while loading. I restarted again and tried a different save and it did the exact same
    thing. I then tried to make a new game and see if I could load the game after I woke up at doc Mitchells.I waited through the cutscene and it was loading the game and it froze again, so now I can't even start a new game. I left my console off overnight and
    i found the same thing happened again in the morning. I looked up possible fixes online and ive tried pretty much everything I found and it still freezes. My CD has very few minor scratches, none that would affect the xbox from not reading it, and my game
    is installed. Other games work fine except this one.

If anyone knows how to fix this please help

:)

DownhillSpark38, May 14, 2014
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, May 14, 2014
  3. omeggos
    omeggos Guest
    Halo Master Chief Collection is such a humongous joke of a product.

3 out of 4 of your problems don't even directly relate to the mcc.

And the freezing is probably a problem with your xbox rather than the game.

omeggos, May 14, 2014
  4. curley jack
    curley jack Guest

Freezing Problem

The only thing I could suggest is to clear your system cache and delete all data you have of the game and then re-download it.

curley jack, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Freezing Problem