Freezing / lag on Dashboard - could the insider program be worth trying or not?

Discus and support Freezing / lag on Dashboard - could the insider program be worth trying or not? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I don’t know if this is the right place to post but my Xbox series s freezes and lags every few seconds on the dashboard. When I eventually load... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/octaiivia, Oct 6, 2023.

1. /u/octaiivia
    /u/octaiivia Guest

So I don’t know if this is the right place to post but my Xbox series s freezes and lags every few seconds on the dashboard. When I eventually load into a game it runs fine. If I go back to the dashboard it freezes. Once I’ve exited out of a game I then can’t load back in to any game, it freezes and restarts the console on its own.

I’ve googled and tried different solutions, factory reset, clearing alternative MAC address, resetting with out completely wiping it, completely shutting it off and unplugging it, changing the resolution.

I am not part of the insider program. But would it be worth trying it? Seeing if any updates sort this out! I’m completely new to the insider program so wouldn’t know where to start.

Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/octaiivia
    [link] [comments]

/u/octaiivia, Oct 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: