Freeze

Discus and support Freeze in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; just today I have a problem with the ad freezing up. Once I got an ad I cannot go any further. I restarted my android and still have the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZinnoberTuna53, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Freeze

just today I have a problem with the ad freezing up. Once I got an ad I cannot go any further. I restarted my android and still have the problem

:)

ZinnoberTuna53, Aug 26, 2018
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Does your XBOX360 freeze?

I faced screen freeze problem 2 or 3 times, and it was because of the faulty game discs. But there are some other reasons that make your screen freeze while playing. Overheating is a most common reason. You may have a look in this article that explains it- Xbox Freezing Solutions.

I have posted a thread in how to's and tutorials forum that explains the solutions for screen freezing problems in details-- How to solve your Xbox 360 Screen Freeze Problem.

kevin, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Does your XBOX360 freeze?

My console does freeze. It freezes about once every two months, often during a weather extreme. The hot temperatures really cause it to over-heat and that is likely the impetus to the freeze. If I don't have the heat on and the unit hasn't been on or long it will freeze from time to time in those winter months.

incredibleone, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

Freeze

What ad is coming up? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app?

Flymonkey102, Aug 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Freeze