Freeze on download and dont delete or pause the game

Discus and support Freeze on download and dont delete or pause the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Download pepa pig for fan but it freeze at 23% and dont canceling the download 97b25924-5166-4db5-8f06-c4393ed4c78b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SKLIZERSS ., Nov 9, 2023.

1. SKLIZERSS .
    SKLIZERSS . Guest

Download pepa pig for fan but it freeze at 23% and dont canceling the download

:)

SKLIZERSS ., Nov 9, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi SKLIZERSS, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, from what I understand this error happens in Windows, is that correct? If that is the case, there are several things we can try to solve it.

What we can do are the following steps:

1. Resetting the Microsoft Store.
    2. Perform the full system scan.
    3. Perform a clean boot.
    4. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app.

You can find all these steps in the following link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...x-app-on/a6a0d049-5630-4dff-8752-9fea45268263

There, a Microsoft agent (Moderator) posted the solution to this problem and has helped many people, so I invite you to enter the link mentioned above and see the step by step to solve this error.

Thank you for being so kind, and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Rottwurm Killer Win User

minecraft xbox freeze

I deleted the apps on facebook. My xbox still freeze.

The console sometimes freezes at games like skyrim. But thats normal.

If I press y, the pause screen freeze and the minecraft music stopps.
  4. ngocphi Win User

pack 3 call of duty black ops

delete and clear system cache however then redownload

you cannot play any games while the game is downloading

the game can be played however the download will pause till you are done with the game
  5. WinterRope9434 Win User

Fallout 76 disappearing on Xbox One X

So, the issue is happening when you download an update but pause it for a long time and then you shut down the console?

Maybe your Xbox is thinking the game is incomplete when you turn it off, and deletes the game
    No, no pause. No shutdown. Simply gone.
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

Skyrim freezes during download

[quote user="THE KILLER531"]

Hi all,

Out of nowhere, my Skyrim freezes during download. I cleared out my cache, moved the file to a flash drive.and deleted a ton of my saved games but still - nothing.

Any other suggestions?!

[/quote]

During download???? but then you say delete a ton of saved games?? Did you delete Skyrim saved games?

Did you have the game and tring to re-download the game?

I want to try and help but really dont know where to start. Thanks
Thema:

1. Freeze on download and dont delete or pause the game - Similar Threads - Freeze download dont

2. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  3. Downloading from Xbox app on PC causing SSD to freeze momentarily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading from Xbox app on PC causing SSD to freeze momentarily: Hello, I'm on PC, Windows 10. I'm downloading Forza Motorsport from the Xbox app on my SSD, and while downloading, my SSD usage suddenly spikes to 100%, with no activity, and it freezes. It stays...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...: I’ve been trying to install MSFS for the past day and it gets up to around 800mb before the whole application freezes. I then have to force close the app via task manager and restart, which then...
  7. i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...: I go to download a game and it just won’t install and then like an hour later it went up a couple gb and paused just won’t download why is this ? 3e62d9d9-13b6-4f48-b828-7dad5e59a5fd
  8. fight night champions gamer profile keeps freezing when trying to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fight night champions gamer profile keeps freezing when trying to download: Was trying to sign in but had to get xbox gold to play online. after i purchased the online pass, fight night keeps freezing every time i enter my credentials to download my gamer profile again....
  9. Why is my xbox series s download is freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s download is freeze: my xbox series s is connected with ether net and my ping is very good and when I bought it it was download normally but now i have a problem with my download speed it’s freeze i tried this : 1-...
  10. trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download the original GTAV on disc but every time it gets to 58.1% its freezes...: i try to install original version of GTA V but the game always freezes at 58.1% while installing and everything i tried has not worked, i would like some help with this many thanks Lewis...